Chapter 6

Bodil's P.O.V.

'This girl is hilarious! Seriously!'

"Psst. Bodil" She whispered.

"What?"

"I wanna go home. Too scary in here." She faked a sob and giggled. But she really is scared.

"I know. You'll be out tomorrow. I'm sure" I said and she brightened up.

"Thanks. Now get some sleep Mr. 40" She whispered and closed her eyes. I lied down and slept.

The next day, I woke up. I saw the girl stood up with black, skinny jeans, a gray hoodie and gray sneakers. "#Sweg?" I asked. She laughed and nodded.

We went to the TC house using Adam's car. We were very noisy inside the car but the girl is very quiet.

"Psst! Why are you silent?" I asked her. She glanced at me and said: "I'm not comfortable with guys. Guys bullies me in school and in the neighborhood. Everywhere, everytime"

"God that's horrible" I said and she nodded. "I just need to get used to these stuff."

"Indeed" I said, trying to act smart.

"WOAHHH POWER MOVES ONLY.BIGGUMS!!!" Jerome yelled and high-fived Mitch.

"Power...Moves...Only?" She asked, confuzzled.

"OH MY NOTCH YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT POWER MOVES ONLY MEANS?!?!" Jerome screamed. The girl covered her ears.

"Um...I don't do Youtube. I'm pretty....uh...bullied in Youtube..." She said slowly.

"You have a Youtube channel? What's the channel's name?" I asked.

"TheFrozenSarah" She replied.

"Sarah? That's your name?" I asked. She nodded slowly.

"Ohh....Power Moves Only means Good luck. Anti-Power Move means bad luck" Mitch explained.

She smiled.

I took my phone out and searched 'TheFrozenSarah'. I saw some of her tutorial videos and some speed arts. Holy shit this is fucking amazing.

"Watching my vids, eh? They suck and by the way, we're here" She said and got off the car. I went out too.

"They don't suck. They're amazing!" I praised her. She smiled.

"Blah. Sit down everyone!" Adam yelled. We can't be told twice.

"So we have a not-confirmed-yet new member" Alesa exclaimed. Our jaws dropped. Sarah looked very very confused.

"It's....." Adam trailed off.

"SARAH!!!" Alesa and Adam yelled in unison. Sarah's eyes were wide.

"M-me?" She asked, her left eye twitching. The two nodded.

"H-how? You guys are really famous and I'm just a stupid prick with 35 subs..." She saddened.

"Nope. Let's record. You'll surprise yourself!" Quentin smiled. She nodded.

"Pizza, anyone?" She asked, waving her wallet. "Prizza" Jason corrected.

"Okay. PRIZZA, anyone?" She asked, making her voice loud and clear. They nodded. Sarah took her phone out and dialed.

"HELLO?! IS THIS UH...THE PRIZZA DELIVERY?" She yelled. We laughed.

"Pizza ma'am" The guy corrected.

"PRIZZA GOD DAMMIT. WE WANT...." She trailed off. "CHEESE!" Jayrome yelled. "NO! PEPPERONI!" "HAWAIIAN!"

"Um..Hawacheeroni please!" She joked. I laughed.

"Wat?" The guy asked.

"Hm...Hawaiian and Cheese and Pepperoni" She finalized.

"In one pizza?"

"Nope."

"Okay..Address please?" It asked.

"<Insert Address Here>" Sarah said. She put the phone down and ran upstairs.

"Hey!" Adam yelled as Sarah entered his room. I was laughing really hard. Everyone laughed too.

Sarah's P.O.V.

"I know I smelled smoke from here!" I yelled.

I could hear something being burned. Like 2 minutes ago.

I went outside of the room and saw the kitchen's in fire. Nobody can hear it because of the laughter.

"Hey! Sarah! What the fuck are you doing?!" Adam yelled. I ignored him.

I slid down the railing of the stairs, made a frontflip while getting the fire extinguisher near Ty and put the fire out.

Their jaws dropped.

"Did you notice that there's fire?" I asked them. They shook their heads. I facepalmed.

"Safety first, icicles" I sighed.

Ding Dong!

"Pizza delivery!" The pizza delivery guy yelled.

I ran and grinned at the man. He looked at me fearfully and gave the pizza boxes slowly. I gave the money and slammed the door.

"Prizza..." I muttered. Jason chuckled.

What a fun life!