Chapter 18

Mitch's P.O.V.

We walked to the hospital. When we finally reached the hospital, I banged my head on the wall. Not too hard to break my skull. And not too light to not hurt me.

"Mitch!" Jerome screamed.

"Leave me alone for a moment Jerome. My life's a wreck" I said sternly and I held back tears.

"You can't hold those tears back forever. Let it go" Jerome said and rubbed my back (A/N: LET IT GOOO LET IT GOOOOO CAN'T HOLD IT BACK ANYMOOOOOO -voice cracks- RE oh shoot. I'll stop now xD)

I broke down crying. My life is a mess. I-It's all my fault that Ashley killed Bodil.

Sarah's P.O.V.

I'm trying to be optimistic here. I miss Bodil sooo much! He's such a good friend...

I need to go save the rest. I'm not wasting my time crying over a dead friend.

"Can I go now?" I asked. Pixel nodded.

"Wear a disguise" She said "And come back. I'm watching"

I nodded and ran to Pixie's bedroom. I took her blue and white cap with a blue pine tree on the middle, black shades, orange shirt, blue vest, gray shorts, white socks with a red stripe on each and black sneakers from her bed. I changed my clothes quickly and realized something.

"Pixie!" I yelled. She came quickly.

"What is it?" She asked.

"Did you really ready a Dipper cosplay for me?" I asked. She laughed and nodded.

"Nice!" I clapped. I tied my hair.

"See ya guys" I waved.

"I'm watching you" said Pixel. I nodded.

"Take care!" Pixie said. I smiled.

When will she ever take those huge shades off? It's not like she's Bill Cipher anyway...or maybe she is...

I thought. No, Sarah! That ain't true! Stop watching these childish shows!

I walked out of the house and saw some pictures of me in a wacky selfie. There's a note.

MISSING!

Sarah Casanova. 16 yrs. old.

If you saw her, please contact:

I gasped. I walked down the road and entered a nearby store. I bought some chips and a pocket book.

"Thanks for coming! Nice Dipper outfit by the way!" The lady exclaimed happily.

"You're welcome and thaaanks!" I smiled and exited the store.

I walked down the sidewalk. It's seems to be peaceful but I felt uncomfortable. It's like someone is watching me.

"I never knew why Ashley wants to mess with my future. I just want a normal life for once!" I said, kicking a rock.

"Is it really necessary to have revenge? Revenge is for losers." I said and chuckled. I saw some girls fangirling and screaming 'Mashley'. I frowned.

I sat down a bench and opened my Pringles. I started to munch on some. I looked at the cover and suddenly remembered the sweet potato: Tyler.

I sighed. I miss my friends. I never liked having the worst life ever. And I'm pretty sure that most of them hates me now.

A tear rolled down my cheek. I was about to cry when I suddenly remembered this:

"Stay strong, honey. Keep moving forward. Just forget the past and you'll be fine"

Oh god how I miss my mum. I wish she's here to comfort me.

I shook my head and wiped my face. I need to stay strong and be....brave. Dipper style.

I ate all of my Pringles and stood up. I need to go back. Even though Pixel said no. I don't live by the rules!

I ran to the hospital and saw the whole Team leaving. Wait. That's not the whole team!

"What did I tell you?" Someone said. I bumped her and fell.

"Pixel?!" I tensed up.

"I told you to not go to them" Pixel frowned.

"Why are you soo overprotective?! I want to live by my own rules and you're not going to mess with it!" I yelled.

"I'm not overprotective. Ashley's been spying on you. Good thing you disguised as Dipper Pines. If you didn't, she would've killed you a while ago" Pixel explained. "You'll not meet up with them unless it's extremely necessary. I'm not taking excuses. I know everything about you"

I gasped. "Are you stalking me?!"

"No. I know the future already. And you're in great danger" She said and held my hand. "Come on let's go"

I nodded and we walked back to their house.

A/N: Hey guysh!

I know it's late and shitty and you guys are mad at me for me saying sorry all the time.

This time, I won't be following my update schedule. I can update whenever I like. And, I'm losing interest on this story. I'm leaving the TC/MCYT fandom soon and I need to update quick.

Why am I going to leave? It's because TC is practically dead anyway. I don't like the videos anymore. It's boring amd pretty much rude to our religion. Adam being an aethist, etc. (Not cool, Adam. Not cool) And, Adam and Alesa broke up.

It's going to be hard to update weekly. I'll try.

Dipper...er...Mac out!