Chapter 19

Sarah's P.O.V.

Pixel held my hand tight and it hurts. Oh god I'm dead.

When we were at their house, she let go of my hand and sighed.

"When will you ever learn?" She asked.

"Um..." I looked down.

"Be mature. I thought that you could handle these situations. I guess I was wrong. You need help, kiddo" She frowned once again.

"I'm not a kid! I a-"

"Sarah, you may be 16 but you act like a kid." She cut me off.

I fumed. "Give me some reasons to prove that I'm still immature!"

"First, you go and have a boyfriend and you don't observe your boyfriend's attitude. Second, you cry and cut everytime something bad happens. Be tough and brave. Lastly, you always need someone to give you advice" She said. I took a step back.

"You should really learn to survive the life out there. Especially after your parents died." Pixie chimed in.

"Okay fine. I do need some advice!" I admitted.

"You need to learn self-defense. Come, I'll teach you" Pixel said and walked to a glass door, opening it.

RING! RING!

I took my phone out and saw Ms. Florinda's text.

Where were you? You've been absent for months now! Don't tell me you're doing this on purpose!

I gulped. I breathed in and typed.

Miss, I am very sorry but I am not going to school anymore. I just can't handle everything. Bullies bully me and the school does nothing about it.

I sent it and shoved my phone in my pocket. I ran to catch up with Pixel.

"Not so fast, Missy"

I turned around and saw......

A/N: Huzzah! Short chapter! I'm so sorry!

Btw, im not leavin the fandom. Sky and Benja are friends again. Yusss!!!

So yah. I'm not leavin. Short chapter + Cliffhanger = Angry Readers

*holds Nyarf gun up in defense*

Don't hurt me! I'm innocent! I swear!