Chapter 12

Mitch's P.O.V.

I miss seeing Sarah's beautiful baby blue eyes (she wears contacts). I've been waiting for a month. I can't wait! She's so.....cute. I love her but it's impossible for her to love me back. I'm just her good friend. Not her boyfriend.

"Yo dood" Jerome waved.

"Hallo dood! Wassup?" I asked him. He smiled and shrugged. I laughed loud, expecting Sarah wake up. But she didn't. Oh man...

2 WEEKS LATER

Sarah's P.O.V.

Can I open my eyes now?

I can't wait anymore!

I want to see them..

I want to see my friends...

I opened my eyes and shot up. I let out a yelp.

"Huh? Oh my god! Sarah! You're awake!" Mitch held me down.

"Doctor! She's awake!" He yelled. Doctors and nurses came in.

"Wow. It's a miracle you woke up sweetie! Your heart beat was reeeeaaaly slow so we thought that you're going to die today." The nurse said.

"How many days am I out?" I asked.

"A month and a half" She replied. I was unconscious for a month and a half!

"Can I please talk to Mitch? Alone?" I asked her.

"Of course sweetie! I'll give you guys some privacy" She said and went out.

"What's up?" He asked me.

"H-how did you g-guys see m-me?" I stuttered.

"Tyler said that you might be in danger so we went to your house. We saw blood splatters and smears. We followed the smears and saw you tied up in a chair" He explained. Where's Tyler?

"Where's Tyler?" I asked him.

"At the house. He was going to go here after an hour" He said.

"Oh...kk" I said and groaned. I wanna see Aunty Janet!

An hour later...

"AUNTY JANET IS HERE!" Tyler yelled. I giggled.

"Where's Tyler?" I asked him, giggling.

"TYLA'S CLEANING MAH HOUSE AND HE'S GONNA DO THE LAUNDRY" He yelled. I laughed and screamed in pain.

"Oh god I'm so sorry" Tyler said, rushing to me.

"It's okay" I said.

"I wanna go back to my humble abode..." I sighed.

<><><><><><><>

"Based on the final tests, you're ready to go Ms. Casanova" The doctor said.

"Woop! Finally!" I yelled.

I walked with crutches. I wasn't getting enough balance, so Mitch and Jason helped me.

"So..." I started. They looked at me.

"How are the boys?" I asked them.

"They're fine. They tried and tried to forget the problems..." Tyler said.

"Problems?" I asked him.

"Well, Adam and Alesa broke up but Alesa took Adam back. Bodil and Ty had a fight so Bodil ran away. Jason and Mitch heated an argument every day." He finished. I stood there in shock.