Chapter 17

Sarah's P.O.V.

I never thought that this would happen.

Why the fuck is Ashley messing with us?

Why does she want Mitch?

Why is he gone?

Why is he dead?

I ran to the streets, not minding anyone. They lost me when I crossed the street. I've never felt so bad before. I can't show up in his funeral!

Flashback

"I hope he's going to be okay..." I cried on Mitch's shirt.

"Shh..." he soothed "He's going to be okay. Don't cry, alright?"

I nodded. Then, a doctor screamed:

"CALLING ALL DOCTORS THAT CAN HELP ME! A PATIENT IN ROOM 344 IS DYING!"

That's when I ran to his room. He looked...so.. fragile. I cried and covered my face with my hands. Then, someone started to pull me away. It was Mitch and a nurse.

"LET ME GO! I NEED HIM!" I cried and struggled. I need him. I don't care if it ruins me and Mitch's relationship.

He's the one who makes me smile all the time. Being with him is the only thing I could do now. I know it's too late.

"Sarah! You can't. You can only  watch!" Mitch yelled because the doctors, nurses and my fellow friends are screaming and yelling too. The doctors locked the door so I couldn't get in.

"Fuckk! LET ME IN!!!" I screeched, banging on the door.

Mitch grabbed my arm and brought me to an empty room. He locked the door and faced me.

"M-Mitch?" I blushed wildly.

"Do I even have to do this just to stop you?" He asked.

"I-I don't k-know..." I stuttered. I'm not that used with Mitch doing something with me. I almost forgot our relationship...eh.

He approached me and I was cornered on a wall. He pushed my hands on the wall. I looked at him, terrified.

He kissed me.

Oh my fucking shizzle frickle frack!

I kissed back, of course. We broke away after a few seconds.

I shook my head and snapped back to reality. I grabbed Mitch's hand and went to Bodil's room.

I banged it again.

"Sarah! You can only watch!"

"Watch him die?!" I looked at Mitch, tears flowing down my cheeks. He looked taken aback.

"I'm sorry...I just-" I stopped and heard a long beep that never stopped. I looked at where that beep is coming from slowly. I saw the doctors and nurses sad. One nurse looked at me and shook her head.

My eyes widened. The nurse grabbed a blanket and covered his whole body and his face.

"N-no..." I stared at his body in shock. My mind can't form words even though I tried. I wanted to bang my head on a wall. Like fuck!

The rest cried. Even Mitch.

I ran to him and hugged his lifeless  body.

"I'm sorry mam..." The doctor weeped. I nodded.

"Sarah...they need to bring him somewhere...(A/N: IDK what's it called xD)"

I shook my head and Mitch glared at me. I gulped and let him go. When he was brought to a room where dead bodies go, I whispered: "Be happy in heaven"

After that, I ran away. Mitch and the others called my name and chased me. I crossed the street and the red traffic light switched into green. They stopped and I looked back.

"Sarah!" Mitch and Quentin called.

I started running again.

*Flashback Ends*

I sharply turned right and bumped into a person.

"Uh...sorry" I said and looked at the person.

It was a girl. She has violet hair with strands of pink.

"Oh! Hi Sarah. Sorry about him" She said. Is this Pixie?

"Eh?" I tilted my head to the right.

"I'm Pixie. I helped him before he died" She sniffed.

"You know my name already..." I muttered.

"You can stay with us" She said cheerfully.

"I don't trust you enough" I said.

"You have no choice. They're coming" She smirked.

"Who is?" I asked her.

"Mitch and the rest" She said.

"Okay fine. I'm coming with you" I rolled my eyes. I don't really trust her. Bleh fuck it. She smiled and walked. I followed her into a house. White walls, brown door and CCTV cameras.

"This is where we live. Sorry about the mess inside" She apologized and opened the door. I saw clean floor.

What's so messy in here?

I walked further and saw a girl with sunglasses and black hair with red tips. I also saw wires, pizza boxes and phones everywhere. I chuckled.

"So, you're Pixel right?" I asked her. She looked at me and nodded.

"Okay..." I sighed and sat on the floor, still weeping.

Pixie came to me and patted my back.

"It's okay. He's now happy and laughing in his bulgarian laugh in heaven" She smiled. I laughed, suddenly immitating Bodil's laugh.

"Funny laugh!" She laughed. I laughed again in that bulgarian laugh. Then, Ashley's pic flashed on Pixel's computer screen. Pixel cursed and swore on the pic.

Anger and rage built up on me.

I never wanted Bodil to die.

You're going to pay for this Ashley fucking Mariee.

You will die.

<><><><><><><>

I'M BACK! IT'S BEEN WEEKS!

So sorry.

Exams and auditions are over. And I had to take a little break bc we have a lot of projects to finish. And, I had art training.

Anyway, congrats to me! I was picked to be the representative of our school in APPSAM! I actually am in the poster making contest so good luck to me!

I'm so sorry that Bodil is dead.

;-;

Oh! Pixie and Pixel will be part of the main cast. They'll be playing a huge role in the story. And, I'm halfway through! Yay!

Thanks for 900 reads mah biggums!

Sorry for da super duper late chapter