Chapter 14

Jason's P.O.V. (Real quick P.O.V.)

I don't care if Sarah and Mitch are together. I may be a little jealous. I didn't move on yet. I need to end this jealousy. I did make her laugh. I'm just her good ol' entertainer.

"Hey Jase." Sarah smiled.

"Hey" I said bitterly.

"What's up?" She asked me.

"Nothing. Nothing at all" I frowned and ran to the kitchen. I took a knife out.

"Jason? What are you doing?!" Ian asked me. I ran to my room and closed it. Adam banged on my door.

"You guys were very good friends" I said and raised the knife.

"NOOOOO!!!!!" Adam pushed the door open and ran to stop me but it's too late.

I stabbed myself near my chest. I fell on my knees and blacked out.

Adam's P.O.V.

Jason fell on the ground in a pool of blood.

"Jason!!" I screamed and held his head. The guys came.

"Jason. No..." I sobbed.

"CALL 911!!! NOW!" I demanded. Quentin called 911.

"Hey guys what ha-" Sarah started. She dropped her phone and ran to Jason.

"Jason...why??" She murmured.

"YOU WANNA KNOW WHY?" I snarled.

"Yes" She said, not making eye contact.

"IT'S BECAUSE OF YOU! HE WAS JEALOUS! IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT WHY JASON STABBED HIMSELF!" I yelled with tears flowing down my cheeks. She sat there in shock.

"Hey! Back off!" Mitch yelled and comforted Sarah.

"It's true anyway" I narrowed my eyes.

"I-I" Sarah stuttered.

"I need to go. Alone" Sarah said and walked away. Mitch looked at me like he's gonna burst or kill me. I don't care. The paramedics came in and brought Jason.

<><><><><><><>

"This is all her fault. If she loved Jason, everything will be alright. Jason wouldn't commit suicide" I said, kicking a rock. I was walking down the street to a mall or something.

Visiting hours were over. I just don't want to see anyone this night.

"Well, well. Who do we have here?"

I jumped and turned around. It was Ashley.

"What the fuck do you want?!" I frowned.

"I want Mitch" She smirked.

"Mitch? Mitch will love Sarah forever. He wouldn't like a bitch like you!" I laughed. She snapped and two boys ran to me. They taped my mouth and tied my hands. They shoved me on the passenger seat and drove me in an abandoned warehouse. I saw Bodil, breathing heavily and slowly. He's surrounded with blood. He looked at me, with fear in his eyes. I was tied on a chair and Ashley started to dig her knife on my skin. I let out a painful scream. She kept on slicing me until I lost too much blood.

"Good. Now guard him" She smiled and took a picture of me and sent it to the guys and Sarah.

Help me.

Sarah's P.O.V.

I was walking to my house. It was so clean and organized. I sat down the chair and kept on worrying. Then, my phone buzzed.

I gasped. I saw Adam tied to a chair and bleeding. Bodil was near him and crying.

"No...no! Why....?" I cried. I have no Mitch to cry to. I have no Tyler to be with. I have no Jason to be happy with. I'm alone. I ran to the TC house and burst the door open. Alesa and Ty was crying. Mitch came to me and hugged me. Quentin and Ian were so shocked. Tyler was nowhere to be found.

"Where's Tyler?" I asked Mitch.

"He went out for a walk" He said. Oh my fucking god.

"I need to go!" I said, running.

"Why?" Mitch asked, catching up.

"To go save Tyler!" I yelled and ran faster. I saw him struggling while two men was holding him. I ran and kicked the guy on the balls. Mitch helped me by punching the other guy. Tyler helped too. After we beat up the two guys, they left. I soon realized that I my arm has a deep cut. I hid it by wearing my jacket that I wore on my waist.

"Thanks for saving me" Tyler said.

"No probs" Mitch and I said in unison.

"Congrats by the way" He plastered a fake smile.

"Naw...C'mon Tyler! I wanna see a true smile!" I nudged him. He smiled, this time, it's a true smile.

"Let's go back to the house" I smiled and walked to the TC house. When we got there, questions bursted my eardrums.

"What happened?"

"Is anyone hurt?"

"Tyler's safe?"

"Where have you been?"

"SILENCE!" I yelled.

"Tyler almost got kidnapped. We beat the two guys that attempted to kidnap Tyler. No one's hurt" I explained to them. They all nodded.

After a while, I felt dizzy. I placed my head on Mitch's shoulder.

"What's wrong?" He asked me.

"Headache" I lied.

"Oh" He said and ruffled my hair.

Then, I started to cough.

"Sarah?" Mitch looked at me. He saw my jacket wet with blood. He pulled its sleeve and gasped.

"You didn't tell me? Your cut is deep!" Mitch looked frustrated.

"I think it's adding oil to fire..." I muttered.

"No...Ty! Get the first aid kit!" Mitch yelled. Ty got the first aid kit and cured my wound.

"I'm okay now...Thanks guys" I said, smiling.

"How are we going to save Adam?" I asked them. "I don't want her to steal Mitch!"

"Don't worry Sarah. I won't fall for her" Mitch smiled and kissed my cheek.

"I think you would fall for her" I sighed sadly.

"What makes you think that?" He asked me.

"Ashley might kidnap ALL of us and force you to love her" I muttered.

He shook his head. "I wouldn't fall for her. Never in a million years!"

I smiled and took my phone out. I texted Ashley.

To: Ashley

Hey.

From: Ashley

What do you want?!

To: Ashley

Nuthin. Just messin with ya

She didn't reply. I smiled. I like to annoy people.

Messing with my enemy is just greaat.

<><><><><><>

Sorry for the crappy chapter. >_<

THANKS FOR 500 READS!!

Oh my gosh! Doods! You really like my book? I find it crappy....bleh.

Thank you! I repeat! Thank you!!

You made me happy. I was having a crappy day today and you macs seriously made me happy!