Chapter 13

Bodil's P.O.V.

I ran away because I'm too tired of this shit. I booked a hotel room and I saw a fountain pen. It had the initials: S and C

"Sarah?" I asked myself. "She left her fountain pen here?"

It had a note.

To Whom It May Concern,

If you see this fountain pen, please give it to a boy named Martin or Bodil40. I don't want him upset and all. Please tell him to stay safe.

~Sarah~

"She wants me to stay safe?" I asked myself.

"Oh right! AshleyMariee...." I muttered. I shoved the pen inside my pocket.

"Yes?"

I jumped and saw Ashley leaning on the wall.

"What are you doing here?!" I growled. She just chuckled.

"To wipe you all out. I want Sarah to suffer" She said.

What. The. Hell.

"Why do you wa-"

"To regain Mitch's love"

"He will never love you! In that shitty attitude? Good luck!" I smirked. She fumed and took out a bloody knife.

Did she kill Sarah?

I was never informed of Ashley killing Sarah!

"Now" She walked close to me. Before she could stab me, I tackled her, making her drop the knife. I kicked it up, caught it and pinned her on the ground.

"You think I'm a weakling?! Think again! I'm an idiot for liking you in the first place! (A/N: Bodil has a crush on Ashley. True true)" I screamed.

"Think. Again. Mr. 40." She grinned and took a knife out. She pointed the knife on my stomach.

"Get off me" She commanded. I gulped and did so.

"Good now put your hands on your back" She smirked. I placed my hands on my back and followed her. The guards didn't notice anything because Ashley just kept on talking nonsense. When we're outside the hotel, she tied my arms and feet and shoved me on the passenger seat. She drove me all the way to the destination: an abandoned warehouse. She tied me on a chair and taped my mouth. Two boys guarded me. Ashley started to drag her knife on my arms and legs. I tried to scream as loud as I could. This is bad..

Sarah's P.O.V.

Jason and Quentin got the lamps and flashlights. Mitch acted like he's the guy that Slenderman hunts. I acted like the guy in Amnesia. I turned around and saw Slender. I screamed and hid behind Mitch's back. The person behind that white cloth is Jason. That little-

"You fell for it! Haha!" Jason laughed.

"Jason!" I pretended that I'm angry. He gulped.

"Don't do that again!" I yelled. He laughed and nodded.

"I wonder where Bodil is...He might be in danger!" I kept on walking back and forth.

"Don't worry about Bodil. He's fine!" Mitch said, trying to comfort me.

"Maybe..." I hugged him and his shirt is soaked in my tears.

"Shh...he'll be okay..." He said, ruffling my hair. Then, my phone buzzed. Ashley text me something. I dropped my phone and started crying loudly.

"Wut huphend?" Adam asked, his mouth stuffed with fries.

"B-bodil...." I muttered. Mitch picked my cellphone up and saw the picture. His eyes were wide. He showed it to the rest.

Ty sat down and kept on saying: "If I didn't fight him, he'll be okay..."

Adam and the others couldn't believe what's happening.

"I-it's all my fault...." I sobbed.

"No it's not your fault Sarah" Tyler comforted me. I shook my head.

"If I didn't steal the spotlight..." I murmured.

"What do you mean steal the spotlight?" Tyler asked me.

"Back when we were in sixth grade, I wanted to be like Ashley. Famous and beautiful. But, she got jealous. She got mad at me because I was talking to her crush before. When she tried to talk to her crush, her crush talks to me instead. She thought that I ditched her." I sighed.

"Bastard" Ian narrowed his eyes.

The text read: One down, nine to go. Watch out >:D. Anyway, want your dear buddy back? Tell Mitch to stop loving you and start loving me!

"Mitch...do you like me? or Ashley?" I asked him.

"I still don't know" He sighed.

I groaned.

"What?" He asked me.

"Ashley wants you to love her. She's jealous" I whispered.

"No." He said.

"B-but. How about Bodil?" I sobbed.

"Sarah, look at me" He said, using his finger to lift my head up. "We'll find a way to save him"

I nodded.

I stood up, gaining my balance. I walked down. Mitch held my hand to stop me. Not this again..

"Mitch. Let go c'mon. I need to find Bodil and end this craziness" I said, glancing behind.

"No. I don't want you hurt. Please" He said.

"Mitch" I said. "You have to let me go"

"No" He sighed.

"Mitch you don't u-" I turned around and his lips crashed into mine. My eyes were wide and I was blushing. I kissed back. After five seconds, I pulled apart.

"BIGGUMS ASK HER OUT ALREADAYYY!" Jerome yelled from behind. I screamed.

The rest except for Jason and Adam kept on chanting: #Samitch

"Um...Sarah, will you be my girlfriend?" Mitch asked, holding my hands.

"Why the hell would I say no?" I smiled.

<><><><><><><>

Sorry for the short chapter!

Poor Bodil ;-;

Anyway, #SAMITCH FOR DAYZZZ