Chapter 22

(I'll be making changes. I'll be making chapters longer so there wouldn't be so many chapters. This also means slower updates unless I am motivated to update. So, have fun at Fazbea- oh. um..have fun reading!)

Pixel's P.O.V.

I looked down at my wristwatch.

'Where the fuck is she?!'

I walked to the living room. God that girl's in trouble if I see her hiding or escaping from me.

.

.

I suddenly saw blood on the couch.

"What the actual fuck?!"

I also saw Pixie's pendant on the tiled floor of the kitchen. Ew. Jewelry.

"Pixie is so clumsy. Look at this! Ugh! She lost one pendant again! And she even trashed the kitchen!" I frowned.

.

.

"Wait...so what happened here?" I mumbled.

I saw a blood trail.

"Blood trail leading to our lawn..."

I thought for a second.

"I guess this is where Pixie or Sarah was kidnapped?"

"No. No. I guess this is where Sarah is kidnapped. Since that's her blood." (A/N: Wow Pixel you're such a genius)

"And Pixie..."

I sprinted inside the kitchen and opened the backyard door. I saw another blood trail.

"The kidnapper has a meeting. Didn't even try to fix this mess." I chuckled to myself.

It led over our fence to a certain place.

My eyes widened.

"I knew it!"

Adam's P.O.V.

Everything's going fine here. Alesa seems to be happy that I'm going out of the hospital soon. She told me about Bodil, who is dead. I was kind of screaming and she had a hard time calming me down. The good thing is, everyone moved on from the Bodil incident. Tyler is.........being Tyler. He's just fine though. But sometimes he kept on talking about Sarah. Which made some of us down. Jerome is worried everyday. He said that he haven't seen Mitch after Sarah ran away. Oh damn. Quentin seems to be happy and bubbly, which is weird because he isn't acting normally. Ian is being derpy. That's it. Derpy. Ty is fine. He kept on rambling about bananas and youtube. Holy shit I missed a lot of videos! Oh fuck! I forgot to make an announcement!

"Alesa, can you please give me my phone?" I asked her. She nodded and gave my phone to me.

I recorded it.

"Hey guys Sky here! I'm making a few announcements!" I greeted. Alesa tilted her head in confusion.

"I know you guys are wondering why we Team Crafted didn't upload videos for the past weeks. Don't worry! I'm just a little sick and some are on a break." I lied, but it's not on my tone. "They just went to a lil vacay!"

"Anyway, expect no videos for.....um.....two weeks or a month, I guess?" I shrugged. I really have no idea if we all could make videos or if this Ashley incident will be solved.

"So that's it! Hang in there, recruits! Okay...byeeeee!!!" I grinned and made funny noises. I ended the video.

I sighed and put my phone down.