Chapter 15

(Note: Thanks Wattpad -.- I need to facking rewrite this chapter. UGH!)

Bodil's P.O.V.

I'm too weak from blood loss. I lost the ability to see for about two minutes ago. I felt my eyelids get heavy.

"Shtay shtrung budil" He said, his voice muffled. I nodded very slowly. The two guards went outside of the warehouse and Ashley is busy hunting people who are precious to Sarah. Adam's still that strong. His cuts aren't that fatal.

Adam struggled and hoped that the ropes will loosen up. It didn't. He tried and tried until he finally gave up. Suddenly, someone swung the door open. It was a she. She has pale peach skin, black hair with red tips, clothes same with Sky's skin and she wore sunglasses. Weird.

She untied us using a knife and she took the tape off our mouths. She carried me while she called someone to help Adam. A girl ran to Adam and assisted him. She has purple hair with a strand of pink, peachy white skin, purple eyes, violet jacket that is unbuttoned, revealing a pink shirt inside, gold *ahem* budder necklace with an amethyst on it, black pants and pink shoes.

"Who are you anyway?" Adam spoke up.

"Can't tell" Ms. Pink and Purple smirked. Adam rolled his eyes..

"W-why are you t-two saving u-us?" I stuttered hoarsely.

"Don't talk, Sir 40. You lost too much blood" Female Sky said. I nodded.

"We're saving you because you two are important for a girl. And, that's what we do" Pink said.

"Hey! It's only you" Black and red's head jerked to Pink's side. I could feel her glaring.

"Oops" Pink laughed.

"What are your names?" Adam finally asked. After all that waiting and stuff.

"Can't tell but call me Pixie" Pink smiled cheerfully.

"Call me Pixel" Black and red said flatly.

"Kk" Adam said. Then, pain seared through my head, making me scream. It's impossible that the wounds would make this!

"Woah!" Pixie panicked, accidentally dropping Adam.

"Dude, you okay?" Pixel said, her tone's like : I-dont-give-a-fuck-if-you-are-hurt-or-whatsoever.

"No, I'm not okay!" I screamed, finally making my voice clear but it hurts like hell "I just had a severe headache or whatever! You think that's okay with me?!"

Pixie and Pixel shook their heads and I exhaled my last breath.

Sarah's P.O.V.

I heard someone knocking on the door. It sounded pretty weak so I opened the door and saw Adam carrying Bodil. He was crying and I don't think that Bodil is still breathing.

Wait.

WHAT?!

"CALL 911 IMMEDIATELY!! I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ON WHAT YOU'RE DOING COME ON!" I yelled, tears streaming down my face.

Ty called 911 while I hugged Bodil tight. He is my bestfriend. I wouldn't leave his side. Never.

The paramedics came in and brought Adam and Bodil. Ty, Alesa and Quentin decided to go with them. The rest stayed. I tried to come with them but Mitch was too overprotective. I guess it's for the best anyway.

"I-I can't believe it..." I sobbed.

"They're going to be fine" Tyler soothed.

"I wasn't there for Jason. I want to visit him but you guys don't want me to" I said, a bit annoyed.