Chapter 10

(Expect a lot of feels!)

Sarah's P.O.V.

I stared at the window and thought about candy, ponies and rainbows.

"I'm bored...How about a livestream?" I asked them.

"Heck yeah!" Mitch yelled.

"Bring Prizza!" Jason exclaimed.

"Okay. Livestream starts at 8. Go tweet it!" I almost yelled.

@TheFrozenSarah: LIVESTREAM STARTS @ 8 WITH @Bajan_Canadian @JeromeASF @Bodil40 @TrueMU !

twitch.tv/thefrozensarah

They retweeted it.

@MunchingBrotato: @TheFrozenSarah AUNTY JANET WANTS TO JOIN

"Aunty Janet?" I asked innocently.

"Youtube, Sarah, Youtu- wait. TYLER!!" Jerome yelled the last part.

@TheFrozenSarah: @MunchingBrotato YES YOU CAN JANET.

@MunchingBrotato: Oops. I forgot. Aunty Janet can't go.

"Okay. So Tyler can't join the livestream. Who will join the livestream?" I asked.

"How about Adam, Alesa, Quentin and Ian?" Jerome suggested. I nodded.

Louise drove us back home and gave me her number.

"Anytime you need help!" She exclaimed. I smiled cheerfully and waved goodbye.

Ian's P.O.V. (*changes voice into Marshall Lee's* "Unexpected!" Anyway, short pov)

"Okay. Ashley. Why the hell are you hurting Sarah's feelings?!" I yelled at Ashley.

"What? She's my bestfriend since third grade! Why would I hurt her?" She smirked. I balled my fists.

"You'd better tell the truth!!!" Quentin frowned.

"Fine. We were best friends...no. Sisters. We hang out a lot. I was very famous in school. But in sixth grade, she stole the spotlight. Everytime I join a contest, she wins. Everytime I talk to my crush, my crush talks to her. The hate began to build up. I wanted to hurt her. But I can't. I was a fake bestfriend." Ashley narrowed her eyes and smirked. Tears went down to her cheeks. Alesa and Adam looked so concerned, but they kept their mouth shut.

"I think she doesn't mean to steal the spotlight" I said, crossing my arms.

"Nah! she did it on purpose!" Ashley growled.

"Shut the fuck up!" Adam slammed his hands on the table. Ashley smirked and rolled her eyes.

Sarah's P.O.V. (YUP)

"So....it's 7 PM. Who's going to invite them?" I asked. They exchanged glances and looked at me, straight on the eye. I groaned. I dialed.

"Hello? We're in a mi-"

"Hey! Adam! Uh...sorry about the thing that happened a while ago...Can you come here? You're now welcome! We have a livestream!" I exclaimed.

"Yeah. It's okay."

"Bring Alesa, Ian and Quentin along" I said.

"Kk" He hanged up.

I turned around saw Jason, looking concerned.

"Ehm?" I tilted my head to the right.

"Nothing. Just evasdropping" I He chuckled. I giggled.

Time Skip