Chapter 2

Sarah's POV

I woke up in a white room. Wires?

Hospital.

"Wh-what? What happened?" I asked.

"Glad you're awake. We saw you lying down on the road, unconscious." A lady in white said.

"Oh yeah..." I simply said.

"Tell me what happened" She said.

"I was going outside when some teenagers started bullying me. I told them to fuck off or else they'll get hurt. They didnt so I brought my knife out and screamed at one teen. They ran away but came back after a few minutes. They had bats and knives. They started stabbing and hitting me. I brought out my knife and randomly moved it in the air. I stabbed a teen at the stomach. He said "Kill her" and they hit me on the head." I explained.

"Hm.. bad idea to stab someone. I'll charge you $200" She said.

"W-what?!" I stuttered.

"Yes. You should have reported it."

"I HAVE REPORTED THIS KIND OF SHIT 30 TIMES AND THOSE BITCHES NEVER WENT TO THE FUCKING JAIL!!!" I screamed.

"Hm. I'll report it again."

"DAMMIT! SEND THOSE FUCKERS TO THE JAIL!!" I yelled.

"Fine!" She said and went out.

'Weird and stupid lady'

"Hello. You have a broken skull and two big wounds on your stomach. You can go out of the hospital after a week." A nurse entered and said that.

'Damn'

"Thank you nurse" I said.

I sighed. I got nothing to do here.

No phone. No internet. No everything. I hated the hospital.

Worst. Day. Ever.

A/N: Hey meowsters!! Sorry for the short chapter. Busy doing art trades and such. Don't forget to like, share and follow! Every support is highly appreciated!

LittleMeowMacaroni out!