Chapter 16

Sarah's P.O.V.

I shot up and accidentaly pushed Mitch to the floor. He screamed.

"OH MY GOD! I'm so sorry!" I screamed and ran to him.

"Uh..." He said, rubbing the back of his head "It's okay"

I smiled cheerfully and Mitch pecked my cheek. We went down and saw Tyler, sleeping and he spilled his coffee all over the table.

"Aww! Little Tyler's asleep!" I whispered. Mitch laughed.

"I'm going to clean his 'mess'. See you later!" I giggled. He smiled, nodded and walked away. I took the rag from the kitchen and cleaned the table. I let out a loud MEOW. Oh my god...

No.

It can't.

No.

I'm not going to live with that mannerism.

Never in my fucking life.

"Sarah? Did you just meow?" Ian asked.

WELL SWEET MOTHER TERESA ON A HOOD OF A MERCEDES BENZ

"No." I said flatly.

"Don't think so." He smirked. I sighed

"Fine. You got me. Meowing is my mannerism" I stifled a laugh.

"Weird mannerism" He said and shrugged. I shrugged back.

~Time Skip~

Jason's P.O.V. (DIDN'T SEE THAT COMING)

All I see is darkness.

Where am I?

Am I in heaven?

Or hell?

Am I dead?

"Why hello there. Jason" A doubled creepy voice said. "Welcome."

"Who the hell are you?!" I screamed.

"Try to guess" It chuckled and I saw two torches being lit up. I'm in a cage cell. All of my limbs are chained to....

Bedrock?

Wait...

I looked at my clothes. I'm wearing a blue spacesuit just like my Minecraft skin.

I saw a pair of white eyes staring at me and wore an insane grin. Behind him was a hooded guy. He looks like a sorcerer- dark sorcerer. Reminds me of Seto.

Now I know where I am.

I am in Minecraft.

"Get me outta these!" I yelled, struggling.

"This is only-"

I blacked out.

Adam's P.O.V.

I woke up. I saw a sheep munching on some grass. It looks blocky.

I stood up and saw something move.

"Where's that sheep?!" A heard someone scream. Must be looking for this sheep. I picked it up and yelled.

"HERE'S YOUR SHEEP!"

It swooped the sheep from my hands. Dang he/she's fast. Didn't get a good glimpse on he/his face and skin.

Wait- blocky surroundings, blocky sheep, superspeed and me, looking like my minecraft skin.

I'm trapped in Minecraft and the sun's setting.

NO

HELL NO

FUCK NO

"HELLO?!" I yelled looking for the dude who swooped the sheep from me.

"What?" It said. I turned to my right and saw a girl with a feathered hat, blue bowtie, yellow vest, plain white tshirt, blue pants and white sneakers.

"Do you know where I could stay? The sun's setting" I said, politely. The girl frowned.

"I'm not going to tell you anything, Skybrine" she smirked. Skybrine?

"Excuse me but I'm not that goddamn Skybrine you're talking about!" I yelled. She narrowed her eyes.

"How can you explain your eyes and powers?" She asked in a nigga voice.

"You can't see my eyes because I wear sunglasses. I don't have powers" I said flatly. She grabbed my sunglasses and threw a mirror on my face. I looked at myself using the mirror and saw that I have white eyes. I got angry and threw the mirror. It crashed on a cliff and the cliff went down. The whole cliff went down.

I looked at the fallen cliff, wide eyed.

"That explains it. The mobs are your servants" She said and quickly disappeared.

Weird.

"Sky!" Someone called my name. I teleported to that someone.

"There you are son" He said.

I am face to face with my 'father'

Herobrine.

I shot up, my whole body in pain. I winced, trying not to scream or cry. It was all just a dream..

"Adam!" Alesa hugged me.

"Too. Tight. It. Hurts." I said.

"Oops" She smiled.

"Hey Adam!" Ty walked to me and gave me light pat on the back.

"How's the others? Sarah? Jason? Bodil?" I asked. Ty and Alesa's faces became sad.

"Don't tell me-" I started.

"One's dead" Ty muttered, tears streaming down his face. My eyes widened.

"WHAT?!" I yelled. Alesa nodded.

"No...no!" I screamed while shaking my head.

"It's too late, Adam" Ty said softly.

I don't want more of this shit.

"Who died?" I said softly and cried.

"You don't need to know. You may die because of a heart attack" Alesa said.

No.

Is it Jason?

or Bodil?

or maybe Sarah?

God why.

<><><><><><><><>

*maniacally laughing because of plot*

Hehe don't kill me.

These minecraft stuff will make sense on the final chapter.

Anyway, guess who's dead.

I'll also host a character contest about Pixie and Pixel's real identity.

So yeah.

Don't kill meh. xD