Chapter 9

Sarah's P.O.V.

Re-cap

"-After a while of 'screaming' I saw Alesa glaring at Ashley. I yelled at Ashley. She said that why join a girl like you with 35 subs. I knocked her out and Bodil tied her to a chair and hand-cuffed her." Ty finished, panting.

"So...the girl's name is Ashley?" I asked them. They nodded.

End of Re-cap

I felt tears streaming down my face. I can't believe it! My best friend just fucking turned her back on me. I didnt keep on touch with her anymore because she changed her number.

"Woah. What's wrong?" Jerome asked.

"Sh-she w-was my-y best f-friend since thi-rd gra-de" I stuttered. All of them has shocked faces.

"God.." I laughed weakly. "I'm such an idiot."

"No you're fucking not" Jason said simply.

"She's tied up for interrogation" Ty said.

I felt something hard hit me on the head. I didn't fall or faint. I peeped on the window and saw the kids throwing rocks.

"Go to hell!" The kid yelled.

"Who the fu-" I cut Jason off "Shitty kids"

His face was burning red. He went out. I followed him behind.

"Who the hell throws rocks at her house?! Respect please!!!" Jason shouted. The kids went white.

"I-it's M-minecraft U-unive-rse" They said in unison.

"Yeah! If you want my autograph, the answer is 'no and.. 'STOP THROWING ROCKS AT PEOPLE AND START RESPECTING THEM!' WHAT THE FUCK IS WITH CHILDREN THIS DAYS?!" He screeched and slammed the door. I still peeped on the window and saw the children really shocked. I walked out of the door. They seem so scared.

"Hey. Lesson learned. Anyway, just forget what he said. He's pretty upset" I comforted them.

"I think he likes you" The child on the left said.

"Excuse me?" I raised my right eyebrow.

"He cares for you. Like a lot" The child in the middle said.

"They're just protecting me. Jason said that he's sorry. Please stop throwing rocks at my house because if you're mean to people, people will be mean to you too. If you're kind to people, people will be kind to you too" I told them and patted their backs. I hugged them. They hugged back. I broke the hug, waved goodbye and walked back in my house.

"Ahem" Mitch cleared his throat.

"What?" I narrowed my eyes.

"Why?" Jason asked.

"Being mean to people isn't always the answer to everything" I sighed. Jason went white. I patted him. "Anyway, want anything for snacks?"

"How about some...grocery shopping? I was looking for food and the cabinets were empty" Jerome said and his tummy growled. I laughed.

"Any cars?" I asked them. I never had a car. They nodded. We hopped inside a girl's car. I think, Jerome's girlfriend

"So, where?" She asked.

"At the mall" Jerome replied.

"Who's the girl?" She whispered to Jerome.

"She's Sarah. TheFrozenSarah?" Jerome whispered back.

"Oh! Bodil talked to her in twitter an hour ago, right?" she beamed.

"Mhm!" Jerome nodded.

"Hi! Name's Louise!" She said, sticking her hand out.