Shattering Time

Here we are, folks! On the 1st of January at around 12:00 am the Eleventh Hour will be updated for everyone to read. This Chapter is here so you can find the book, add it to your library and what-not so you get the notifications. I hope you all have a merry Christmas and good day :)

The prologue will up uploaded sometime tomorrow (boxing day) so look out for that.

I shall talk about the Christmas episode after this so do be warned if you have not watched it yet but of course first we have the introduction for this story to get through, enjoy!

-----

Sadly I do not own Doctor Who or any of its characters. Only the storyline I created and my own OC. This will contain spoilers from the show. This is the fifth instalment in the Parallel series. I recommend going back and reading the first four books before this one to fully understand the relationship between the Doctor and my OC.

Unlike the Doctor who is now in his eleventh regeneration, the Stone is still in her tenth. She has shoulder length golden blonde hair that she normally keeps freely flowing, any changes to her hair will be mentioned, she is also 5'4".

The Stone mostly wears a plain white buttoned-up blouse with a collar, a black blazer over the top with matching plain black trousers, she also wears black vans. The Stone wears her engagement Algimate ring with a beautiful white almost see through stone in the centre accompanied by smaller stones around the band as well as an almost identical wedding ring. Any changes to the Stones appearance of clothes will be mentioned just like her hair.

-----

Cast

Chloë Grace Moretz as the Tenth Stone 

"Anything you have to do I do with you

"Anything you have to do I do with you." No matter how much it hurts."

Theme - MNEK & Zara Larsson ~ Never Forget You

"Funny how we both end happy but

everything seems alright, ooh 

I wonder what will happen 

If we went back and put up a fight"

Matt Smith as the Eleventh Doctor