chapter 1

Anywhere
Rita Ora.

Phew!this house is one gigantic building, I can't even believe his a straight bachelor and live in such a big house, alone...

According to my research, his one hell of a man, rich, classic and devilishly handsome.
Oh, and yeah, my name is Silvia.

Now that I've gotten the job of being his personal help, I am a bit curious about meeting him.
This is someone I haven't met in person, I want to know what he is like.

With the way I am looking, I am sure not even my dad would recognise me if he were to be alive and just the thought of that brought a lump to my throat.

"All that you need miss awaits you in your room, the third room on the first floor."

Am guessing that's the chief of staff or whatever they call it around here.

It was already past six and I saw a car drive in, I couldn't catch the face for it was dark, from the way he carries himself am sure he is 'the boss'.

" young lady, you say your name is?"

he asked without even looking up at me.

"Silvia Sir."

"Was that irritation I hear in your voice?"

"No, sir."

I replied with my head down.

"young lady, nobody enters my room except you of cause and from now henceforth you are to be responsible for this room, all of it and by the left is an adjoining room for my...

He paused as if finding the right word.

"... My lady friend, you are to be responsible for it also. Anything you hear or see is to be left as it is I don't intend to keep firing my personal maids. So is there anything you would like to know Silvia?"

"Um....sir at what time would you be needing me?"

"Good question young lady."

He stood up removed his tie, his inner shirt and was left with nothing but his tux trousers, and he looked at me before responding,

"As long as am home just know you are needed. There is a call button when I need you to be close."

"Okay sir...and what about your um...Lady Friend?"

"Yes, What about her?"

He asked making eye contact.

Oh my God, this man is indeed devilishly handsome. I cleared my throat as I was caught staring and I finally replied;

"Sir, does she leave here?"

"No, she doesn't."

"Ok sir, if that's all I will go down and set the table for two and dinner, will be ready in....."

I looked down to check my wristwatch and when I looked up he was standing in his briefs.
Damn!! Those well-sculpted albs, his muscles were tearing through his skin his abdomen...