oikawa tooru

"Pshhh trashykawa you're not all that."

"What do you mean? I get confessed by more girls every week!"

"I'm pretty sure I get more."

The two teens kept going back and forth until Iwaizumi stepped in.

"I'm sure (f/n) is more popular than you shittykawa. Hurry up or you're gonna be late to practice." He says boldly.

"Iwa-chan you're so mean." Oikawa said as he was getting dragged by his friend.

Speaking of friends, Oikawa, Iwaizumi, and (l/n) were childhood friends. They had a special bond that no one can ever break.

Oikawa and (f/n) are rivals ever since middle school. Why? Because (f/n) was very friendly and she can talk to anyone without troubles. Plus she had the looks. Oikawa felt defeated since she would get more love letters than himself. Iwaizumi had been keeping everything under control.

All three of them had been playing volleyball ever since they were kids. Leading up to now. (F/n) was the captain of the girl's volleyball team and this year when (f/n) was captain the team gained more confidence and their skills went up. Because of her friendly personality she can communicate to anyone even people like Kenma or Tsukishima.

"I'm still more popular than you." Oikawa mumbles as he was getting dragged by Iwaizumi.

"Alright whatever you say." The (h/c) girl said sarcastically.

"HEY YOU KNOW IT'S TRUE" The brunette yelled as (f/n) chuckled to herself.

-At practice -

"(L/N)-SENPAI!" The gym roared with numerous voices.

"Sorry I'm a little late." The captain said apologetically.

"(L/n)-senpai!!! I was able to receive the ball without using my face today!" One of the underclassmen said.

"Really? Lemme see it!" (F/n) said as she pat the younger girls head.

The girl got into position and one of the other players served the ball. Sadly it made contact with her face.

"It's okay! You'll get it next time. I believe in you." The captain said with a bright smile. The younger girl hugged her and nodded.

Time skip

"Oikawa! Iwaizumi! Wanna go eat ramen on the way home?" (F/n) yelled as she came out of the gym.

The two boys perked up after hearing 'ramen'. They were always up for some food with (f/n) because she had $$ [if you know what I mean hehe- slapped//]

The three teens walked to a nearby ramen shop.

"So how was practice today?" Iwaizumi asked as he sat down.

"It was fine, but my kouhai still can't receive properly." (F/n) said as she was looking at the menu.

Iwaizumi hummed in response.

"Oikawa what are you getting?" The two teens asked, except there was no response.

They looked up from their menus to see an empty seat beside them. They looked at each other thinking the same thing. They had forgotten about Oikawa.

"I'm sure he'll come soon; or call us." Iwaizumi said. (F/n) nodded in agreement.

Then the bell on the door rang.

"IWA-CHAN! (F/N)-CHAN! HOW COULD YOU LEAVE ME ON THE STREETS LIKE THAT?" Oikawa yelled. He spotted his friends eating ramen without him. His heart slightly broke when he saw (f/n) laughing with Iwaizumi.

Finally they turned around to see their friend at the entrance.

"Sorry we ate without you. We were starving." (F/n) as she drank the soup.

"You were probably just hanging out with your fangirls anyway." Iwaizumi glared at Oikawa.

Oikawa pouted and muttered some words that no one can hear.

The brunette sat down and slurped on his own ramen.

~Time skip~

The trio walked home with their daily conversation which included a debate about if aliens are real or not; what to do if Godzilla was real, and so much more that the author can not list [whoops].

Iwaizumi turned the corner to his house and it was only (f/n) and Oikawa.

"Ne~ (f/n)-chan do you have someone you like?" The brunette suddenly asked.

"Yeah I actually do." The girl answered.

"Really? I didn't expect the queen of the school to have a crush." Oikawa said. He had kept a cool face, but in the inside he was a mess. [me everyday in school]

"Then, do you have someone you like?" The (h/c) girl asked.

"Yeah she's really pretty and the most beautiful human being I've ever seen. She's sarcastic and she's different than any other girl. I liked her ever since she introduced me to volleyball, and we've been friends since we were babies, and she claims that she's more popular than me but we all know that's a lie." Oikawa smirked as he indirectly described (f/n).

He expected to see (f/n) give a 'I'm so done with you' face but the reaction he got was much better. Much better.

(F/n) was blushing. Her (e/c) orbs were looking down at the pavement. Oikawa thought it was the cutest thing ever. He was blushing himself.

"Well my crush is someone who is really stupid and he thinks aliens are real and we all know that's not true. Also he's been my crush since we were babies." (F/n) finally looked up, but her blush was still there.

"Well then, since my crush just confessed." The brunette paused.

"Will you go out with me (f/n)?"

The female captain nodded as she blushed even more.

Oikawa pulled her chin up so she faced him. Their faces were getting closer and closer. Finally their lips connected.

"Sorry, you were so cute and I couldn't hold back" Oikawa said as he licked his lips.

Extended Ending

"Oikawa-san? What are you doing here." The captain heard a familiar voice along with another.

"IT'S THE GRAND KING!!"

"TOBIO-CHAN? CHIBI-CHAN?" Oikawa turned to see the duo in their uniform.

"GET OUT OF HERE YOU'RE RUINING THE MOMENT" Oikawa yelled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

uh so that was my first story and I'm pretty sure I did a horrible job so hopefully I get better at writing stories. (and hopefully my English grade will go up) thanks for reading!!!