iwaizumi hajime (part one)

Iwaizumi x Oikawa's sister!!

I want a brother like Oikawa tbh

This will have two parts bc it was so long whoops
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oikawa (f/n), yeah you probably guessed it, she was Oikawa's sister. They were a year apart, and they acted like best friends ever since they were little.

Their personalities were a little different through. (F/n) was a very nice person. She's so sweet she could probably give you cavities. Her smile was so blinding and her voice is super smooth. She had the looks too. Similar to her brother, she had many fans (mostly boys).

On the other hand Oikawa is just a obnoxious little shit, and I don't know how people li-
"AUTHOR CHAN THAT ISN'T NICE!! I'M NOT OBNOXIOUS YOU'RE JUST JEALOUS THAT I HAVE FANS AND YOU DON'T" Oikawa screamed.

Ahem, let's get back to the story.
While the older Oikawa was the captain of the volleyball team, the younger one was the captain of the swimming team despite the fact that she's a 2nd year.

She was a nationally ranked swimmer, which gained more attention.

During the inter-high tournament for volleyball, the swimming team had a tournament at the same time [this is a lie I don't know anything about swimming but just go along with it]

Obviously both Oikawas were going.
"Good luck today Onii-chan!" (F/n) gave her famous smiles.
"Good luck to you too." Her older brother said.

The siblings split after finding the right gym.
After arriving at the swimming pool, they had announced that there was going to be a delay because there were technical difficulties. (F/n) decided to eat her lunch first since it was going to take a while.

She reached in her bag to find her brother's lunch bag instead of hers. The wrapping [yeah you wrap your lunch box with cloth in japan] was a design of aliens.

The swimmer decided to deliver the lunch to her brother since she had nothing else to do. She knew that his game would not start for another hour or so.
(F/n) walked around to find her brother surrounded with his fans as usual. She sighed as she called his name.

"Tooru, I brought your lunch!" As soon as she yelled she knew she would have regretted it.

How dare she call him by his first name?

That desperate little bitch!

Making lunch for him? Unbelievable.

All his fans thought, but they kept the innocent act.
"Umm, Oikawa-San is this your girlfriend?" One of them asked. They looked at Oikawa with their "innocent" eyes.

"No, no she's my younger sister, actually." Oikawa scratched his neck awkwardly.

"O-Oh sorry for the mistake" The girls said.

"Thank you for cheering on my brother!" (F/n) said with her cheerful smile.

S-she's so cute and she looks like Oikawa-san, The girls thought.

"Here's your lunch, mom accidentally put yours in my bag." (F/n) said as she handed him the lunch box which was wrapped in alien prints [smh Oikawa]