nishinoya yuu

I'm so sorry that I haven't been active oml. I got the flu (typical me) and I couldn't do anything expect for coughing my lungs out sowwy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nishinoya Yuu, is one of the biggest pranksters on the volleyball team, and everyone was ready for anything. Although there was one person who didn't know. Which was,

His own girlfriend.

They had just started to go out a few weeks before april fools, and they were a lovey dovey couple. (F/n), the lovely girlfriend of Nishinoya, was Daichi's little sister. Yeah you heard it, the captain of the volleyball team accepted the libero, although she was a first year Daichi could trust him since he has been supporting the team with his small body.

Today, Nishinoya had a perfect prank to play on his girlfriend. He knew this was risky but he did it anyways. Completely forgetting that his girlfriend's brother was his captain.

April First

Tanaka got in a girl's uniform and put a wig on to make him look like a girl. Nishinoya told Hinata to bring (f/n) to a classroom where Nishinoya and Tanaka were. Hinata had no clue that he was in on this prank and did what his senpai's told him.

Hinata and (f/n) were walking up to the classroom and talked about the volleyball team. Hinata put his hand on the door and was about to open it until he heard a voice.

"Are you sure you wanna do this? What if you get caught?" An unfamiliar voice spoke. The two first years looked at each other with curiosity.

"Pfft it's okay she would never suspect me." This time they heard a very familiar voice. It was Nishinoya's. (F/n) felt her heart break after hearing the phrase.

It can't be him, he said I was the only one for him, yeah that's not Nishinoya, (F/n) thought.

Hinata looked at the girl with a worried expression, and asked if he should open the door. The (h/c) nodded to give him permission. He slowly opened the door to reveal Nishinoya leaning closer and closer to the unfamiliar girl who was sitting down on one of the desks.

(F/n) froze in shock and felt her tears falling down from her cheek. She just couldn't believe that her first boyfriend would do such thing. She ran as fast as she could with Hinata running next to her.  The two first years ended up in the gym where (f/n)'s brother was.

"(F/n)? What's wrong?" Daichi asked with extreme concern. He saw her eyes were red and wet. Hinata looked at the ground, not knowing what to say. Since the younger Sawamura couldn't speak the captain asked Hinata.

"U-uh you see, we went to a classroom where Nishi-" Hinata said. Daichi already knew what he did, after seeing his younger sister break down.

"Nishinoya's about to get a taste of his own medicine." Daichi said with a terrifying smile. The whole team felt a shiver down their spine. They were absolutely terrified when their own captain was like this.

After school

"Nishinoya! Daichi said you need to go to the teacher's office right now, he's waiting there." Sugawara said. The bi-colored hair boy nodded as he looked around for his girlfriend. He was going to apologize from earlier, but he couldn't find her anywhere.

He headed towards the room slightly nervous since they would usually deal things in the gym. The libero opened the door to reveal Takeda-sensei and Daichi. He froze up as he closed the door.

"Nishinoya-kun come sit down." Takeda-sensei said. He pushed up his glasses and looked at him with a serious expression. Nishinoya couldn't stand the very, very heavy atmosphere.