bokuto koutaro

decided to make a one shot for this cutie
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"HEY HEY HEY" the familiar voice was heard throughout the whole gym.

everyone started to stretch, ready for some peace and quiet until bokuto started to talk.

"hey hey hey we should go watch a movie tomorrow!" he chirped.

everyone started to run despite the fact that they just had practice, but bokuto grabbed two of the nearest people.

it ended being konoha and akaashi. the two teen boys sighed as they accepted the fact that they couldn't run away anymore.

"let's meet up at the train station at 2 okay?" bokuto yelled in excitement.

Next day~

"AKAAASHIIIII CAN WE PLEASE GO WATCH THIS?" bokuto screamed.

the ace pointed at the movie "wolf children" with excitement in his eyes.

"akaashi, we shouldn't let him watch this movie, he's gonna be a mess at the end." konoha said knowing that the captain will be a bother.

"i know, but you know he won't change his mind after deciding on something." the setter said.

the two boys sighed and entered the theater.

the theater was pretty packed and the three teens sat next to three girls which happened to be you and your friends.

your eyes met with bokutos and blushed.

you turned your head to your friends and mouthed,

'yo, alert, alert, hot dude next to me'

your friends immediately glanced at the captain. they nodded in agreement and mouthed back,

'yo he's so hot'

you were just about to respond until the theater got dark and the movie started to play.

[warning!!! spoilers ahead for wolf children!! if you do not want spoilers do NOT read!!! i have warned you! if you are going to skip this part just imagine a really sad scene from a sad movie. i will tell you when you can continue to read]

20 minutes in, you were so moved by the movie and started to tear up a bit. you adored how the main character fell in love. you glanced at the hot boy and noticed that he was already full on sobbing.

you heard him say,

"this is such a beautiful movie."

you internally giggled since you didn't expect such a buff and hot guy to be crying because of the movie.

another 10 minutes passed by and the wolf man had died.

now, you were full on sobbing. you let out all those tears and hiccups. you heard similar sounds from the seat next to you.

bokuto looked at you and you looked at bokuto. and then cried some more.

akaashi and konoha looked at bokuto in disappointment and your friends started to giggle.

by the end of the movie, you couldn't even see the screen with all your tears. the lights were back on and you wiped away your tears.

when you looked down, your hand was connected with bokutos.

you guys were holding hands, and you didn't even notice. when you were about to pull away, bokuto looked at you.

"THAT WAS SUCH A SAD MOVIE. WHY DID AME HAVE TO LEAVE." bokuto yelled, still crying.