tsukishima kei

hello my loves!! i seriously am super duper sorry about not updating. i forgot my password for this account for like these past few months and i finally got it back! so i will definitely update more often. and thank you for being patient.

btw this story is super long oops sorry
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
you were (l/n) (f/n), the very well known class clown.

class clowns were known to be the ones who fool around and never pay attention in class. which describes you perfectly.

but somehow you were the smartest in your whole grade. [can't relate]

weird, right?

you were in tsukishimas class and sat right in front of him. which was possibly the worst seat tsukishima could ever have.

you were really talkative and cheerful. somehow like bokuto except that you're really, really smart.

every time the teacher would call on you, you would answer it perfectly no matter what.

for example,

the teacher looked around the classroom, deciding on who to pick since no one raised their hand.

she saw you stacking erasers on top of each other. you didn't even have your textbook out, so she picked on you.

"(l/n)-san can you please answer this question?" she asked with a smirk.

everyone in your class turned around and some giggled since you were so focused on putting the last eraser. but then,

"you would use the pythagorean theorem and get 183.7cm" you said not taking off your eyes off the erasers.

the teacher widened her eyes since it was her first time picking her. everyone was shocked. even tsukishima widened his eyes.

"w-well done." the teacher said pushing up her glasses.

'what a showoff' tsukishima thought.

you were always fooling around during class like eating lunch and doodling on your textbooks.

one day during lunch

"hey (f/n)-chan how do manage to get perfect scores even though you always sleep in class?" one of the girls said

"i read all the textbooks on the first day and i can memorize them by reading it once." you said casually.

'she probably studies at home so she can show off how smart is in class' tsukishima thought.

once again you were eating lunch during class and the teacher picked on her.

"(l/n)-san since you're eating lunch, what's the primary structure of a protein?" she said with a sigh.

"amino acids" you said while gulping down the last bite of rice.

the teacher clicked her tongue once again and continued her lesson.

'she is definitely studying at home' tsukishima thought

the midterms were almost here and tsukishima had trouble with his worst subject.

which was biology,

he would rather die than asking his teammates so he went up to his science teacher for some help.

"sorry tsukishima-kun, i have to look after the drama club everyday so i won't be able to help you but..." she paused.

"(l/n)-san can probably help you. she has the highest grade in the class but i don't know if she'll be any help." she said with a sigh.