kyoutani kentaro

hi guys it's author-chan and i apologize for the late updates but pls bear w me.

for those who didn't read part one,  reader is the manager for the volleyball team
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"oikawa stop moving around they're gonna see you." hanamaki whispered.

"pshh not they won't" the setter whispered back.

"they're coming this way" matsukawa said.

the four 3rd years gasp lightly when they saw the couple walk pass them.

"so, it was really (f/n)-chan and kyouken-chan." oikawa muttered.

"i can't believe they're really dating." hanamaki said.

"okay now we saw them, can we go home?" iwaizumi said standing up.

"NO" oikawa yelled.

the setter looked around, but the couple was nowhere to be found.

the four of them searched everywhere and spotted the couple at a small cafe. they saw kyoutani and (f/n) sitting down together and sipping on some beverage.

oikawa and the others decided to sneak up a little closer, so they put on some masks and covered their face with their hoods.

they entered the cafe and sat across the room from the couple.

"ken-chan you have some whip cream in your cheek." (f/n) said while taking off the whip cream with her finger and licking it. this caused kyoutani to blush.

"i told you to stop calling me that." kyoutani muttered.

"did you see that??? holy fuk that was so cute." oikawa squealed.

"does he realize that he doesn't like kyoutani?" hanamaki said to iwaizumi.

after a while, the four guys decided to relax a bit and chat with themselves until they saw movement.

"(f/n), i'm gonna go use the bathroom. don't go anywhere." kyoutani said quietly.

the volleyball manager nodded and sipped on her coffee.

"guys, guys kyouken-chan left." oikawa warned the others. the four of them looked at their manager.

suddenly a guy walked up to her seat and said,

"is this chair taken?" he said with a smile.

"u-um yes." (f/n) said a little surprised.

"hey now that i see your face, you're pretty cute." the random guy said with a smirk.

"THAT BAST-" oikawa yelled and stood up but was pulled back by his teammates.

"oikawa it's about to get interesting, don't interrupt them." hanamaki said with a smirk.

"huh?"

suddenly the random guy felt a sharp, murderous gaze. he looked behind him and saw a dangerous looking guy.

"u-uh sorry is that your gi-" the guy was cut off by a strong punch.

"stay away from her" kyoutani said angrily.

"OH YEAH GO KYOUKEN-CHAN" oikawa yelled.

10 mins later-

"I can't believe you followed us oikawa-san." (f/n) sighed.

kyoutani walked angrily since his date was interrupted by his annoying captain.

"AUTHOR-CHAN THIS IS THE THIRD TIME YOU CALLED ME ANNOYING THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE-" oikawa screamed. [pls stop go along with the story]

the aggressive spiker grabbed (f/n)'s hand and started dashing towards the train station.

"HEY WAIT-" oikawa yelled but was cut off by his childhood friend.

"just leave them alone shittykawa." iwaizumi said after kicking him.

on the train

"you could've just told them that you wanted to go home instead of taking off." (f/n) said sitting down in the train.

kyoutani clicked his tongue and sat right next to his girlfriend.

he leaned his head towards (f/n)'s shoulder and slowly closed his eyes.

she slightly giggled and held his hand.

"goodnight ken-chan"

extended ending

"oikawa i swear-" hanamaki sighed.

"SHHH YOU'RE GONNA WAKE HIM UP." oikawa whispered taking pictures of kyoutani and his girlfriend from the other side of the train.