kuroo tetsuro

hello everyone! i was inspired by an instagram video to write this story so most of this is not my content please don't sue me. i don't really remember their @ sorry!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
you never thought you would bring your boyfriend to your dad's job.

yup, your boyfriend, kuroo tetsuro was getting his wisdom tooth removed at your dad's office. since your parents knew the captain and his parents, they were totally cool with it.

kuroo got out of his car and took a deep breath.

"you nervous?" you asked with a smile.

"who me? you know i never get nervous" he said with his famous smirk.

you giggled and entered your dad's clinic.

"good morning (f/n)-chan, kuroo-kun!" the woman at the desk said. almost everyone at the clinic knew the two of you since your dad was the boss and everyone adored you.

you greeted everyone along with kuroo and sat down until his name was called.

"kuroo-kun we're ready for you!"

"come on, tetsu let's go" you took his hand and pulled him into the room. you popped your head in to see your dad.

"ah good morning kuroo-kun, you ready for this?" your dad kindly asked.

"of course! can't wait for this surgery" kuroo said sarcastically.

you giggled and kissed his cheek.

"good luck tetsu, i'll be coming back after the surgery. i love you." you said as you were leaving the room.

kuroo grinned and faced your dad.

"now let's get this over with."

after the surgery

"(f/n)-chan! kuroo-kun is all done with his surgery! you can head in there now." one of the staff said while giggling.

i wonder what's so funny about it. you thought.

once you entered the room, you saw your dad trying to keep his laughter to himself.

you looked at your boyfriend and saw him all drugged up.

"you know, (l/n)-san, i think i am the luckiest man ever alive. i got to meet this wonderful girl that really changed my life. she really did. i love her so much" kuroo said while he had all those cotton balls in his mouth.

you turned really red since kuroo would never say this out loud. he was always sly and would avoid saying sappy stuff.

"you know, (l/n)-san i think she is my soulmate, i used to not believe in those things but when i met your daughter, i really felt that. (l/n) i think i want to marry her as soon as possible." he said.

"and what if i say no?" your dad said teasingly. he held his phone to record the whole thing.

"no?" kuroo said with wide eyes.

"no no no you have to let me marry her (l/n)-san, i will do anything to marry her. i'll mow your lawn, i'll make some food for you, and i'll even give you massages." he said panicking.

your dad laughed so hard that he had to rush to the bathroom before he peed himself.

"please (l/n)-san" kuroo continued not realizing that your dad has left the room.

"i don't think i can live without her. she really is the one. she's so freaking nice and i love her smile you know? i can stare at her all day if i wanted to. and it's so cute when she gets embarrassed." kuroo said.

at this point you were about to pass out.

how romantic can this guy be?

he was never like this when he is with you. he always has a cool face on and he always teases you.

"i love this guy for real."

after you guys got home, his parents took over since they didn't want to bother you anymore. they thanked for everything and laughed for kuroo's silliness.

next morning

you went over to kuroo's house to check up on him. his parents gladly accepted you in and you went up his room.

"tetsu? how are you feeling?" you asked gently.

you hear him groaning and slowly opening the door.

"(f/n)? you there?"

you gently sat down on the bed and patted his head.

"hi mr. cheeks" you say referring to his cotton filled mouth.

"shut up. you know you like them." he said.

"hey i have a little surprise for you." you smirked.

"a surprise?" kuroo said with curiosity.

you pulled out your phone and started showing him the videos your dad took from the day before.

"-i love her so much" you showed him each and every video of him ranting about how much he loves his girlfriend.

you turned your eyes to kuroo's face which was completely red.

"please delete them now." he said covering his face with the blanket.

you giggled and pulled down the blanket.

"i love you too tetsu. and i wouldn't mind marrying you." you kissed him in the forehead and left the room.

"alrighty then, time to buy a ring" kuroo said to himself.

extended ending

"hi honey, would you like chocolate cake or vanilla for your wedding cake? i have to tell them by today." kuroo's mom said jokingly.

"d-did (f/n) show you the videos?" kuroo furrowed his eyebrows.

"show them? she sent them to the whole family. even grandma has them." his mom said seriously.

"you know what, i'll just not come out of my room for the rest of my life" kuroo mumbled.

extended extended ending

"tetsu, you're late." you grumbled since kuroo was 30 minutes late to your date.

"i'm sorry i overslept". he said. "but now i'm here so its all good right?" he said with a confident smile.

"i'm sending the videos to the volleyball group chat" you turned the other way and pulled out your phone.

"WAIT IM SORRY-" kuroo panicked.