hinata shouyou

this is rlly short but i thought hinata would be perfect for this one-shot enjoy!!

warning: some sexual jokes!! (it's not a lemon or lime)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(F/n) and Hinata has been dating for a few years and they were a very active couple. They loved going outside and doing athletic things.

During their 2nd year and college, Nishinoya and Tanaka invited them for lunch since they haven't met them for awhile. The best friends loved Hinata and (F/n) together because they've been shipping them since their 2nd year of high school.

The four ex-members of Karasuno met up at a cafe and Hinata and (F/n) arrived a little later than Nishinoya and Tanaka.

"Sorry for late! We were gonna run but we couldn't." Hinata said out of breath.

Nishinoya and Tanaka were puzzled because Hinata was not the person to be tired. They shook it off and ordered a drink.

Few minutes later.

"My legs are so sore." (F/n) said as she sighed.

"I know, but it was so much fun! It was my first time but it felt really good." Hinata said as his eyes sparkled.

Now, at this point Nishinoya and Tanaka were a mess. They were so shocked. Hinata and (f/n) were the most innocent couple, so they never thought Hinata and (f/n) would do 'it' [fufufufufu yes reader-chan get some of dat sunshine boy]

"W-Wait you guys had se-" Tanaka said with shock.

Nishinoya quickly shut his mouth and whispered,

"Ryu, they're in college now, it's not a surprise that they would do 'it' so we should just keep quiet." The ex libero explained.

Tanaka nodded, but both college students awkwardly listened to their conversations.

"It was really fun when we flipped!" (F/n) said as she smiled.

Flipped?? What the heck are they talking about? Does she mean flipped positions??

Tanaka and Nishinoya thought.

"I know! It was actually more tiring than I thought." Hinata said.

Should they be talking about this in public??

Tanaka and Nishinoya started to panic because it was a pretty inappropriate topic to talk about in public.

"I know, we were both so sweaty." (F/n) said as she laughed.

"G-Guys I get that it was really uhm fun, but I think you should talk about it privately." Tanaka said trying not to be so awkward.

"Y-Yeah Ryu's right, we know that you're college students but you should talk about it at home or something." Nishinoya said, backing up Tanaka.

Hinata and (F/n) tilted their heads.

"What's wrong with going to a trampoline place? Is it bad to talk about in public?" Hinata said as he started to be nervous.

"A trampoline place??" Tanaka and Nishinoya said.

"Yeah it's a place that's filled with trampolines and you can jump forever. Shouyou jumped super high! We started doing flips in the air. We should go together next time! There was a volleyball court there too! " (F/n) explained.

Tanaka and Nishinoya looked at each other and sighed. Their innocent couple was safe.

"Senpai, what did you think we were talking about?" Hinata said curiously.

"Uhhhh, nothing." They said as they looked away.

"Ehhh tell us!!" The couple said.

"I-It's nothing, uhhh LET'S GO TO THE TRAMPOLINE PLACE RIGHT NOW!" Tanaka and Nishinoya shouted.

Extended ending

"Oh my god my legs are so sore I need ice." Tanaka said.

"Bro, same I can barely walk." Nishinoya said as he massaged his thigh.

"YOU GUYS HAD SEX?" Daichi and Suga yelled.

"SENPAI NO"