kageyama tobio

Kageyama wanted save up to buy new volleyball equipment so he decided to work at a small cafe. It was a relaxing shop and it went smoothly. Yeah, people were scared of Kageyama but he learned how to smile properly.

One girl taught him. Her name was (f/n). She was probably one of the most innocent human being Kageyama has ever seen.

When he started working she was never scared of him. She just started laughing when she saw his smile.

Flashback

"Welcome newbie! I will be teaching you from now on!" The girl said.

"Please take care of me." Kageyama said quietly.

"Now now you can't have that sad face when you're with customers! Come on smile!" The (h/c) said as she laughed.

The setter tried to smile, like his senpai Sugawara, but it ended up being a really creepy smile.

Most people would scream and run away like Hinata, but this pelicular girl started to laugh.

Ever since Kageyama saw that smile he fell in love with her.

Present

"Welcome! What would you like to order today?" (F/n) said with her famous smile.

The two teens, which were both high school boys blushed when they saw her smile, but soon turned into a frown.

(F/n) was writing down their order, but behind her the setter was glaring at the two boys.

"Is something the matter, sir?" The (h/c) looked up and looked behind.

Kageyama acted like nothing happened, but smiled back at (f/n).

After making the cups of coffee, tea, etc Kageyama and (f/n) had a little lunch break.

"She's not here today, that's weird." The girl said as she sipped the cup of coffee.

"I hope she won't come here for the rest of the day. Or the rest of her life." The raven haired boy answered.

The two teens were talking about a specific girl that comes to the shop. She was one weird girl. She comes in the morning and stares at Kageyama for hours. It has been going on since she saw the setter for the first time.

After they had their break, the strange girl came in.

"Your usual? Rion-san?" (F/n) said with a smile.

"What else would I get? Use that big head of yours for once." Rion answered.

"My apologies."

The strange girl absolutely despised (f/n). Probably because Kageyama would blush every time he talked to (f/n).

Since there were no customers at the register. The setter and (f/n) decided to refill some ingredients from the back.

"(F/n)-san where did the mocha beans go?"

"Over there on top of that shelve."

This was a daily conversation. Nothing strange about it, but to Rions eyes it was flirting apparently.

(F/n) felt a glare but she decided to ignore it.

Unfortunately (f/n) was pretty short so she had trouble reaching the shelves [me bc I'm 4'11]

Kageyama saw this and helped her get the material.

Rion couldn't take it anymore. She had a plan to get (f/n) fired.