tsukishima kei

hi guys! i'm really sorry for the slow updates it's just junior year is actually killing me :))))) ap bio is literally going to be the death of me hahahah rip

i'll try my best to update asap

requested by @alyssa-sama

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

you were always insecure about your height. [same omfg]

every year the doctors would tell you to drink more milk or take more calcium, but you just weren't getting any taller.

you would probably be a millionaire by now if someone gave you a dollar each time someone would say "wow you're shorter than I thought you would be".

soon, you started to get really defensive whenever someone would mentioned your height, and that's how you ended up becoming a tsundere.

"yo, (l/n) how's the view down there?" one of the boys said. they always bothered you about your height, but they weren't the worst.

"shut up." you yelled as you threw the heavy textbook at him. [OK SIS].

you walked in the class and sat right in front of tsukishima.

he was probably your worst enemy. you absolutely hated him. he bothered about your height at least 8 times a day.

"hey pip squeak you sure you're at the right school? i'm pretty sure elementary schools on the other side of town" he said with a smirk.

"close your mouth before i shove a book down your throat." you growled.

"wow so scary" the blonde said with sarcasm.

you ignored it and focused back on classwork. you absolutely hated when people like tsukishima picked on you.

the teacher start to write down notes on the board and the student who sat in front of you was too tall. you couldn't see the board and struggled to copy down the notes.

tsukishima saw this and snickered. you gritted your teeth and ignored him again. you looked down and barely had any notes written down.

after school, you headed to the bathroom quickly and came back to the class to grab your bag.

on your desk there was a notebook and a piece of paper.

"you should really start taking calcium -tsukishima" it said.

you furrowed your eyebrows and opened the notebook.

it was neatly organized and the handwriting was incredibly neat.

since you had club activities you decided to copy down the notes at home.

"is he actually a nice person?" you asked yourself while copying down the notes. you looked down at tsukishima notes and saw more important notes.

like "since you're bad at this, memorize this formula and you should be able to at least pass this class"

you sighed and continued copying it down.

next day

you were hesitating to go to school since you wanted to thank tsukishima for the notes but you just couldn't.

in the bathroom mirror you practiced saying it. [lmao me]

"t-thanks tsuk-" before you knew it you had a really scary face on. you sighed and headed for school.

you walked in class and saw the familiar blonde sitting at his desk.

you stood next to his desk and sighed.

"t-thanks for the n-notes i guess." you looked away and turned really red.

tsukishima looked at you and you couldn't even see his face because you already ran out of the class sprinting to the bathroom.

turns out tsukishima was also blushing. [hehehe tsukki i see you]

you came back to the class after calming down and walked past tsukishima. you refused to look at him after that incident.

it was weird for both of you guys since you didn't get any remarks from him and he hasn't said a word to you. it was kind of lonely without his annoying sass but you would never admit it.

your friends came up and noticed that you were slightly sad.

"are you sad that tsukishima hasn't talked to you today?" your friends said giggling a bit.

"w-wha- what are you talking about? i don't want him talking to me." you denied.

"your face is turning red~" they said in a teasing tone.

"s-shut up i-it's because it's hot in here." you looked away.

"(f/n) it's october" one of them said.

"just leave me alone" you said leaving them.

"ah she's so cute." your friends say. [i wish my friends were like this tbh i need more friends]

you ran into someone while running to the bathroom.

"geez you're so short" a familiar voice said.

you looked up to see your enemy and turned red. you realized that you actually liked him after having that conversation with your friends.

tsukishima saw you turning red again and took this chance.

"maybe i need a shortie like you in my life." he said bending down and kissing you on the lips.

you turned even more red and ran away. the blonde smirked and walked back in the class.

"i'm gonna take that as a yes." he said to himself.

extended ending

a few months after tsukishima confesses you were finally able to actually talk with him without running away.

"maybe you should change your seat." he suggested.

you struggled to keep up with notes since everyone was so tall and you weren't able to see the board.

"we can go talk to the teacher and explain." he smirked.

"no that means i'm admitting that i'm short." you yelled and puffed your cheeks.

tsukishima snickered a bit.

"shut up" you growled.

"but that's not the real reason, right?" the blonde said.

you jumped a bit and looked away.

how can he read you so well?

"tell me the real reason." he said in a teasing tone.

you debated whether or not to tell him but he was eventually gonna find out anyways.

"i-i don't wanna move away from you." you said in a really small voice.

well, tsukishima definitely did not expect this answer.

let's just say, you guys had a very nice time.