akaashi keiji

i'm literally obsessed with like character x someone's sister i'm so sorry.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"HEY HEY HEY AKAASHI! GIVE ME SOME TOSSES!" Bokuto yelled the second he stepped in the gym. Akaashi looked calm as usual and greeted the others while coming in.

"I will if you lower your voice." The setter said with his poker face. [his BEAUTIFUL poker face hehehe].

The team continued their practice until it got dark. It was Bokuto's last spike which was perfect until he landed. He had landed on his ankle and the ace fell on the ground. Then the team took a pause, mentally preparing for the next few minutes.

"AKAASHI MY ANKLE, MY ANKLE HURTS SO BAD HELP ME CALL 911" Bokuto screamed and held his ankle. The whole team knew that he was just being over dramatic but if they said that the world would probably end.

"Bokuto-san if you could calm down." Akaashi said.

"AKAASHI I'M GONNA DIE AND I'M NEVER GONNA BE ABLE TO PLAY VOLLEYBALL." The wing spiker started to cry.

The whole team sighed and started to clean up the gym. The managers brought him ice and bokuto suddenly got a phone call. His eyes widened at the name and immediately pressed decline.

"A-Akaashi I have a favor." The bi-colored hair boy said with hesitation.

The setter tilted his head.

"U-Uhm can you perhaps pick up my sister from her job? I-I was suppose to pick her up an hour ago and I was gonna go after practice but my ankle broke so, can you pick her up for me?" He said as he looked down.

"You were suppose to pick her up an hour ago, and you didn't tell anyone?" Akaashi said with a very dark aura.

"Uh yeah I guess, and I can't pick her now because Konoha's gonna take me to the clinic." The ace felt shivers down his spine and he didn't dare to look at his eyes.

"Send me the address now." The setter said firmly.

"O-okay" Bokuto said halfway there to his emo mode.

"Konoha-san please take care of Bokuto-san" Akaashi bowed and quickly left the gym.

It took a train-ride and a 30 minute walk to the place and in the train Akaashi thought of some things.

If she's related to Bokuto-san is she gonna be as annoying as him?

Is she gonna yell everything that's in her head?

Is she gonna be as perky as him?

Akaashi was worried for many reasons that he would have to pick up another Bokuto. He was told that she was in the same grade as him. Akaashi didn't know a 'Bokuto' in his grade, so he was slightly curious.

It was pitch black outside and the setter finally found the destination. He looked up to see a model company. He walked into a lobby sort of room to see one girl sitting in a couch texting someone.

She looked somewhat like Bokuto. She had his hair and eyes, but she had a cool and collected face.

"Are you Bokuto-san?" Akaashi hesitantly asked, it was weird to say his name outside of school.

"Yes, uhm may I ask who you are?" (F/n) said with a slight glare.

"I'm Akaashi Keiji. I'm here to pick you up on the behalf of your brother." He said. The setter had his usual face on but in the inside he was a catastrophe. She was the most beautiful human being he's ever seen. No wonder why she was a model. Her golden orbs somewhat similar to her brother gave him the chills.