oikawa tooru

hi guyssss i'm finally back and i'm writing this at 3:42am so it's gonna be so bad but enjoy
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
you, yes you.

you are probably the sweetest girl someone could possibly meet [lmao must be nice]

you were kind to everyone and did any favors for people who were in a struggle.

for example, helping a elderly cross a street, or help a lost kid, or helping someone study even though they don't know you.

everyone adored you since you were like a treasure to everyone.

you went to the the same school as oikawa tooru. he was known to be the player boy due to his personality and looks.

he was cool and friendly when he was with his fan girls.

but whenever he approached you, he just couldn't keep it together.

his hands would start to sweat, he would start stuttering, and blushing.

the setter was never like this with his fangirls so it really threw him off. it would make him frustrated but there was nothing he could do.

he would always try to ask you out in some sort of way but ends up just running away.

one day a teacher assigned a project with two people included.

"okay (l/n)-san and oikawa-san you guys are pairing up. "

everyone glared at oikawa, since they knew he was a player.

but they had it all wrong, oikawa was too shy with you.

"hey oikawa-kun! do you wanna start working on the project today? we still have a week to do it." you chirped as you approached the setter.

"u-uh w-we can start it today since i don't have practice." oikawa quietly said while looking down.

"okay! we can work in the library after school! i'll see you there." you said smiling.

the setter waved and banged his head on his desk.

"her smile is too bright."

in the library~

"oikawa-kun!" you whispered.

"o-oh hey!" the captain squeaked. he realized that he started to burn up and his face turned red.

"you okay? you're a little red." you said as you put your foreheads together to check his temperature.

"I-I'M OKAY." oikawa yelled due to the sudden affection.

"shhh it's a library" you said as you giggled.

15 mins later and oikawa finally calmed himself down.

"okay what topic should we make our project on?" you said.

the teacher assigned topics about supernatural events/things.

"hey let's do aliens! i'm actually really interested in them." you chirped.

oikawa gasped and his eyes sparkled.

"you like aliens too??" he squealed.

"yeah! you never know what's in the universe," you smiled like a child.

so you guys spent hours talking about aliens until the library closed.

"that was so much fun! we should talk more about them. most of my friends don't really believe in those things so it was nice to talk about to someone else." you said as the two of you were walking home.

"yeah! and i bet you our project is gonna be easy since we're both interested in aliens!" oikawa chirped.

he realized that he had finally been able to properly talk to you. this felt so great. felt like victory to him.

but now what?

he was able to talk to you but what now?

"oikawa-kun you okay?" you cut off his thoughts. you tilted your head and gave him a worried look.

"y-yeah i'm fine" he said breaking eye contact. he started to blush again.

it was love.

after looking at her for three years, he realized he's been nervous around her because of love.

"oh this is where i turn; thank you for walking me home. i'll see you tomorrow!" you said giving him the brightest smile.

"g-goodnight," oikawa said slightly hiding his red face.

next morning

oikawa dragged his feet to school. he couldn't get any sleep since his head was filled with his crush.

"oikawa-kun? you okay?" you chirped up from behind.

"KYA- O-OH HI (F/N)-CHAN" the setter jumped in surprise.

you giggled a bit and walked beside him.

"so, i saw on the news that they found a new discovery in America. and it was an unknown spaceship." your eyes sparkled.

so you guys talked about the unknown universe on the whole way to school.

this continued about every single day and eventually you had a crush on him too.

oikawa could never confess since you were too precious for him. [yes u are the cinnamon roll]

but one day when you were walking home together,

"ah i wonder if aliens would just take me one day." you said looking up at the sky.

it's my chance, oikawa thought

"t-that'll be a problem because you won't be here, beside me." oikawa said with a red face.

you turned red and froze.

oikawa looked right at you and leaned in closer and closer.

his gentle soft lips pressed on to yours and parted after a few seconds.

"if the aliens take you, i'm dragging you back no matter what" he whispered.

you gently smiled and kissed him again.

"and i'll do the same if you get taken away"

the two of you giggled and held hands, continuing to walk home.

extended ending

"hey tooru, can i come by practice today? i don't have anything planned after school." you chirped.

before oikawa could answer he fainted and murmured,

"s-she said my first name"

"is...is oikawa really weird or is it just me?" the students murmured.

"he's not acting like himself." the fan girls pouted.

"where's his "prince like" personality?"

"OI SHITTYKAWA YOU'RE IN THE WAY STOP ROLLING AROUND IN THE MIDDLE OF THE HALLWAY" iwaizumi yelled.

the spiker kicked oikawa down the hall, but oikawa didn't care, his girlfriend called him by his first name.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
and surprise you guys! i actually have an editor and she literally makes like 50% of the story bc the original is so bad lmao