nishinoya yuu

hey guys! i'm super duper sorry for not updating i was in japan and i couldn't use my phone for like two months ;-;
but i'm back in the US so i can update more dailyyy :)))

this was inspired by your name or kimi no na wa (my fav movie)

swapped bodies AU
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What the hell? When did I get here?"

(F/n)'s morning definitely did not start off well. She woke to a sort of familiar room.

Her boyfriends room.

She looked around to see if Nishinoya was there but he wasn't in the room. She woke up and went downstairs. She thought to herself.

'Why does my chest feel lighter?'

Not minding the slight awkwardness. She went into the kitchen. (F/n) saw Nishinoya's mother and greeted her.

"Good morning Nishinoya-san, have you seen Yuu around?" She asked, but then Nishinoya's mother started to laugh.

"What are you saying Yuu? Did you hit your head while getting down here?" She said as she giggled even more. (F/n) tilted her head and realized she needed to use the bathroom [you guys can probably expect what happens]

She walked in the bathroom and looked at the mirror. She stayed silent for at least 30 seconds. She slapped herself to see if she was dreaming.

"Why am I in Yuu's body?" She said in a small voice.

She looked even more closer in the mirror. There was no mistake. She was in her boyfriends body.

She was silent for another 30 seconds. She sprinted to Nishinoya's bedroom and looked for his phone.

She unlocked his phone because she knew his password was her birthday. She scrolled down to her phone and called.

"Please be Yuu, please be Yuu" (F/n) whispered.

"(F/N)-CHAN I WAS ABOUT TO CALL YOU." Nishinoya yelled through the phone.

"Yuu, what the hell is going on?" (F/n) said with a shaky voice.

"I don't know but I'm sure it'll be fine! Let's just meet up first! Oh, and I didn't realize that boobs were this heavy, but (f/n)-chan would you be mad if I used the bathroom right now?" Nishinoya said with confidence.

(F/n) started to blush and sighed.

"It's bad to hold it in anyways, just don't look as much." She said quietly.

"Okay! Just saying I don't mind if you stare at my-" Before Nishinoya could finish his sentence (f/n) ended the call.

She sighed once again and headed towards the bathroom. She debated if she should actually go but she couldn't hold it in anymore.

She closed her eyes and pulled down her pants.

After dealing with her business she headed downstairs once again.

'I am Nishinoya Yuu, not (L/n) (f/n).' She repeated in her head.

"Hurry up Yuu, you're gonna be late for practice."

"Bye mom!" (F/n) said.

Time skip~

"(F/N)-CHANNNN" Nishinoya yelled.

"Yuu, please don't yell my name while you're in my body." (F/n) said calmly.

"It's so weird to look at myself." Nishinoya laughed.