iwaizumi hajime (part 2)

Here's part two~ sorry for being late.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Excuse me, please don't run in the hospital!" One of the nurses said.

"I'M SORRY I JUST REALLY NEED TO SEE MY PRECIOUS SISTER." The older Oikawa said. Iwaizumi was bowing to the nurse as an apology although he wanted to sprint down the hall.

The setter slammed the door open to reveal his sister lying on the hospital bed.

"Onii-chan did you win your game?" (F/n) sai as if nothing happened.

"WHAT HAPPENED DID IWA-CHAN REALLY HURT YOU THAT BAD? IT'S OKAY YOUR BIG BROTHER WILL PUNCH HIM SO HARD THAT HE'LL END UP IN SPACE." The brunette boy cried. [I feel like Oikawa would be very over protective idk]

Iwaizumi kept looking down ever since he came in the room. He couldn't look (f/n) in the eyes since it made him feel more guilty.

"Iwaizumi-san you came here too? You didn't have to," The younger Oikawa said while her brother was clinging on to her.

"O-Of course I came, I'm the one who caused this." The ace said with guilt, but this just caused the girl to laugh.

"You think you're the cause of this? Don't be silly, it was my brothers." (F/n) said with a chuckle. This resulted in Iwaizumi and Oikawa tilting their heads.

"Didn't you hear from the doctor? I have a severe cold, which I got from my brother, and I swam in the cold water so it just made it worse." The swimmer said as she scratched her neck with embarrassment. The volleyball captain and vice captain froze in shock.

"THAT WAS IT? YOU WORRY ME TOO MUCH." The setter yelled with tears in his eyes.

"Well, whether it was my fault or not I'm still taking you out. I still feel guilty." Iwaizumi said with a slight blush.

"Well, I'll be looking forward to it." (F/n) said with a giggle. She suddenly remembered something. "Hey, Onii-chan how come you've never introduced me to Iwaizumi-san?" She said with a curious look.

"Because if you guys started dating, I would be third wheeling and I don't want that! I don't wanna look like a loner." Oikawa said with a pout. [oikawa you are a loner shut ur mouth]

The brunette expected a are-you-kidding-me face but their reactions were much different. The younger Oikawa and Iwaizumi were blushing and awkwardness filled up the entire room. The wing spiker left the room quickly, and got himself a drink. Oikawa followed him outside.

"Shittykawa why would you say that," Iwaizumi said while he pressed the button to the vending machine. Oikawa realized what he had done, and froze in shock. "IWA-CHAN PLEASE DON'T THIRDWHEEL ME, YOU HAVE TO PROMISE ME THAT I CAN STILL HANG OUT WITHOUT YOU GUYS FLIRTING." Oikawa said with tears in his eyes.

"How do you even know if we like each other? Plus, your sister is just being friendly with me, its no big deal." Iwaizumi said with disappointment. This caused the setter to laugh.

"I've known my sister for all my life Iwa-chan, I can tell who she likes or not, plus you like her too, don't you?" Oikawa said with a smirk. Iwaizumi blushed and clicked his tongue. "Now, now go man up and confess, and tell her I went home early so I can make dinner. The doctor said she can go home tonight, make sure to bring her home safe." The brunette did his famous pose and left.

Iwaizumi headed back to (f/n)'s room, and he stopped before he opened the door. He was so nervous to confess for the first time. He slid the door open and looked at her eyes.

"Welcome back, Iwaizumi-san." (F/n) said with a smile. "Oh, did my brother leave?" She said as she looked around.

"Uh, yeah he said he needed to make dinner or something, and I'm in charge of bringing you home. Oh and you can just call me Iwaizumi." The raven haired boy said.

"Okay, thanks Iwaizumi! You can just call me by my first name since it'll be kinda weird if you call me 'Oikawa'." (F/n) said. Iwaizumi nodded.

Just man up and say it! It's not that hard to say 'I like you' Iwaizumi thought.

"Uh, (F/n)-san/ Iwaizumi?" The two teens said at the same time. They blushed, and looked down in embarrassment.

"Y-you can go first, Iwaizumi"

"I like you." He said. (F/n) started to laugh.

"I was going to say the same thing, Iwaizumi. I like you too." The younger Oikawa said with a blush.

"Ah, young love, how lovely. I'm so jealous!" The doctor said as he came in. The two teens blushed even more. "Sorry to interrupt, but you can go home now! But I don't recommend doing any extreme activities. If you know what I mean~" The doctor said with a smirk.

"I don't plan on doing anything to her sir," Iwaizumi said quietly. He was very red and ready to leave.

Extended ending

Oikawa ended up crying the whole night since his younger sister found a decent significant other before him.

"(F/n), you traitor." Oikawa said as he pouted. He started to roll around the room, crying his eyes out. [cough cough umaru]

(F/n) took a video of this, and sent it to her now-boyfriend, Iwaizumi. He chuckled as he watched the video. He planned to use it for some blackmail.

Good luck Oikawa because you're gonna need it.