ukai keishin

requested by @jalissa_bowden !! sorry for being so late! and i kinda have a favor? ig for you guys but i might make another one shot book but for another anime so if you wanna request you are welcome to!! although i might not be able to do some bc i haven't watch it oops.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"(F/N)-SANNN" Hinata shouted across the gym. Everyone turned around with smiles on their faces and waited for Ukai to blow the whistle.

"Okay 10 minute break." He said.

"Hey guys, I brought snacks!" (F/n) said as she took them out the bag. Everyone had sparkles in their eyes and thanked her.

As everyone was eating their light snack, (f/n) headed to where her boyfriend was.

"Keishin, your roots are growing back again. Should I dye it again?And I've told you a million times to take your piercings out" (f/n) asked.

"Yeah that'll help a lot, and I'm sorry I just keep forgetting." Ukai said as his girlfriend pulled out his piercings.

"You dye his hair for him?" Hinata asked. (F/n) nodded as she saw her boyfriend blush a bit.

"You guys are like husband and wife." Sugawara said.

"Well, we are getting married so. Hey why don't we invite the team to the wedding?" (F/n) asked with excitement.

"YOU GUYS ARE GETTING MARRIED?" The team shouted. The couple nodded before getting congratulated multiple times.

"My family wouldn't stop bugging me to get married already so." Ukai said as he scratched his neck. "Anyways break is over." Ukai said with a red face.

The team giggled after seeing his face and it was worse after that.

"Keishin I'm gonna go back. I love you!" (F/n) said as she started to grabbed her bags. She looked at Ukai for an 'I love you' back.

The team stared at him.

"I- uh I love you too" Ukai said with a red face.

The gym was filled with awe's. The (h/c) girl giggled and blew a kiss at Ukai.

Few months later

"I pronounce you husband and wife."
After their maybe a millionth kiss, they were finally married. Ukai looked at his now wife.

She was so caring and understanding. She never complained about how he was never together with her because of practice and never got mad at him for being late on dates. She even covered his shifts at his store whenever he was busy with the team.

When Ukai started thinking about those moments, he started crying. He was so thankful for having such a great significant other.

(F/n) giggled and wiped away his tears or tried to. He just kept crying and eventually (f/n) started to cry too.

"I love you so much." They said at the same time.

Extended ending

"Weddings are so emotional." Asahi said as he sobbed.

"Asahi you're crying too much." Daichi said while Suga nodded in agreement.

"B-But you guys are crying too." Asahi said as he wiped away his tears.

"Shut up." Daichi and Suga said.