kozume kenma

hey guys!! i'm so sorry i haven't been updating as much. i don't rlly have excuses but i recently just got a puppy and he causes so much trouble (but he's cute so it's ok. not rlly lmao) and it's taking up so much of my time i'm sorryyyyy i have some other stories ready but i just need to edit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We all knew kenma isn't the type to be romantic, but the team was getting interested when he was struggling with this one girl.

Well to be exact, they weren't sure if it was a girl.

Kenma had bought a new game and he had met this person online. This person would always beat him in games and battles. The team would catch him furrowing his eyebrows or grunting because he kept losing to this mysterious person.

After practice Kuroo and Kenma were riding the train as usual and the pudding head pulled out his device. He challenged the mysterious person again and they accepted immediately.

Since Kenma was focused on his game he didn't notice this girl who was sitting across from him. Kuroo listened to the BGM of the game and noticed something.

Since Kenma had his headphones in, where could the BGM come from?

The bedhead looked up and saw a girl, wearing the Nekoma uniform holding the same device as Kenma. She stuck her tongue out and pushed the buttons. She had a bright smile when "victory!" was heard.

Kuroo looked back at Kenma's screen and saw that he had lost again. The middle blocker smirked and started thinking of a plan.

The next day

The captain looked through the halls. He hadn't seen her, so he assumed that she was a second year or first year. He looked left and right, then he saw the same girl from the train. He had his usual smirk on and walked up to her.

"Hey, you're (username) right?" He said.

"Yeah! How did you know?" The (h/c) girl chirped.

"I saw you play the game on the train yesterday." He said taken back since the girl was so friendly.

"Oh, then are you applepie05? That player always challenges me to a battle." She said with curiosity.

"No, that's my friend, and I was gonna talk to you about that." Kuroo said with another smirk.

At practice

"Kuroo-san? I'm here!" The second year girl came in the gym.

"Who is that beautiful girl?" Yamamoto said in tears.

"She's a second year. You probably don't know her because she's taking advanced classes and you know, you're not." Kuroo said with a smirk. Yamamoto sulked in the corner. [Kuroo sTopp leave my boy alone]

"I didn't know that you were the captain, Kuroo-san" (F/n) said.

"Yeah yeah, anyways I want you to meet applepie05." The captain said. (F/n) had stars in her eyes and shook in excitement.

"What is going on here? Why is it so loud." Kenma came out of the crowd and looked up to see a shorter girl with (h/c) and (e/c) eyes.

"Hello! I'm (L/n) (F/n)! You probably know me as (username) though." She said with a cheery voice.

Everyone knew that he was very shy with loud and cheery people like Lev, but something was different about her. He looked a little shy, but he didn't want to be rude.

"I'm Kozume Kenma." He said quietly. In the back Yaku was tearing up while Kai handed him tissues. [kai is so underrated tbh]

Since Kuroo had invited to her to practice, she talked about the game every time Kenma had a break. Everyone had already accepted her since she was such a friendly girl. [accepted as kenma's gf hehe]