kyoutani kentaro

hello readers author here and today i tried doing second pov bc why not. and from now on i'm not rlly gonna use upper case letters because iT rUiNs mY aEstHetIcs. oh this is a request from @Nighkat
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
you, the manager of Aoba Jousai, were the caretaker of Kyoutani Kentaro.

you and iwaizumi were the only ones who can control the little rascal.

now how did you gain control of Kyoutani? let me explain a bit.

flashback

"hello, i am (l/n) (f/n) from class 1-5 and i will be the new manager" you said.

you looked at the team and noticed that there was one guy who didn't even look at you.

after a few weeks getting used to the team, you started to gain respect from the whole team except for kyoutani.

then one day he saw you from the window. you were in gym class and you were racing with the other girls. he couldn't keep his eyes off of you for some reason. this sparked his interest in you.

once you took off, the other girls couldn't keep up and you were first place. you might've even been faster than the boys. kyoutani was shocked at how fast you were.

during practice kyoutani wanted to race with you but he just didn't know how.

"okay guys we're gonna run today." you told the team. most of the guys groaned because they hated running around the whole town.

kyoutani took this chance to race with you.

"why don't you run." he grumbled with a glare.

"HOW DARE YOU. APOLOGIZE TO (F/N)-CHAN FOR BEING SO RUDE." oikawa yelled.

"shut up shittykawa." iwaizumi kicked oikawa. "but kyoutani put it in nicer words."

"guys it's not that deep." you said with a nervous laugh. "but i could run today." you thought. kyoutani perked up and rushed to get ready.

the coach blowed the whistle and you were taking off along with the boys.

no matter how fast kyoutani tried to run he couldn't catch up to you. when he finished you were already inside getting the water bottles ready. he started to respect you more from this.

flashback end [that was so long dkfjdkdb sorry]

he challenged you multiple times but he couldn't win any of them. so now kyoutani listens to both you and iwaizumi.

"kyoutani i told you to control your power on your spikes." you said scolding him for the 83252 times today.

the mad dog nodded and apologized. when he ran the other way to practice some more he started to blush.

well after kyoutani challenged you multiple times he found out that he developed a crush on you. [yes readerchan snatch his heart]

no ones ever put up with him as much as you and sometimes he would even mess up on purpose so you would talk to him [kyoutani skdndkdnd why]

he had no experience with love and he didn't know how to flirt or properly talk with you. he didn't want to be like his very annoying captain.

"AUTHOR-CHAN THIS IS THE SECOND TIME YOUVE CALLED ME ANNOYING I SWE-" oikawa yelled breaking the fourth wall. [pls stop oikawa]

anywaysss, he just had no clue of how to talk to you.

on the other hand, you also had a massive crush on kyoutani, but you had given up since he would only nod or answer with one word. you figured he didn't like you at all so you tried to move on but you just couldn't.

one day in practice~

"kyoutani, for the 7th time, stop spiking every ball, there are other people on your team." you said sighing.

once again the mad dog just nodded and left. you had a sad look on your face and oikawa just had to notice.

"(f/n)-chan you look sad. is it because i haven't payed attention to you today?" oikawa said.

you punched him in the gut and refilled everyone's water bottle.

was i that obvious? you thought.

since the water fountain near the gym was broken you had to go farther to refill the bottles. after filling them, one of them fell out the container. you sighed since you already had your hands full.

suddenly someone picked up the bottle and you looked up to see kyoutani. he put the bottle in the container.

"t-thank you" you stuttered. "but shouldn't be you be practicing?"

"coach said to help you." kyoutani mumbled.

thank you coach. you thought.

"how did you find out i was here? there's like 20 other water fountains." you said curiously as you started to walk back to the gym.

"because i like you" kyoutani said with a blush.

you paused, took a moment to realize that your crush just confessed. then started to laugh.

"how does that correlate to what we were talking about?" you said as you laughed even more.

the aggressive spiker blushed even more if possible and faced you, but before he could say anything else you stopped laughing.

"but i like you too." you said with a cheeky smile.

"then w-will you be my girlfriend?" kyoutani mumbled.

you nodded and kissed his cheek.

"kyoutani, did you just confess so you could hide the fact that you just followed me to the water fountain?" you said with a giggle.

the mad dog nodded and rushed into the gym with another blush.

extended ending

for weeks, you and kyoutani didn't say that you were dating because, well kyoutani didn't talk much and you were just terrified of oikawa constantly asking you questions about your relationship.

but then one day, oikawa overheard your conversation.

"tomorrow at 2." kyoutani mumbled. then oikawa heard your giggling and heard a kiss.

the captain sprinted towards his fellow 3rd years.

"are you guys free tomorrow because we're about to spy on some interesting couple." he said.

"i'm in." matsukawa and hanamaki said.

"wtf no." iwaizumi said with a glare.

"too bad i'm dragging you. this is too interesting." oikawa chirped.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
mmm idk if i should continue this story w the 3rd years just spying on a date w readerchan and mad dog so i'm letting y'all decide.