hanamaki takahiro

hey guys i'm not dead!! yay!! i'm rlly sorry i've been inactive. but anyways i didn't realize i even hit 1k but 3k??? woahhhh i literally cried thank you so much!!

college au: reader and hanamaki will be disney geeks hehe
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was really comforting you know?

Singing a song that you loved and memorized every lyric and rythme to.

But singing along with someone was on a whole other level.

(F/n) was the biggest disney fan and she loved singing in the shower in her dorm.

After moving into her dorm, her family was glad that they didn't have to hear her singing those disney songs.

They admit that her singing was really good but after listening to her for 20 years was not fun at all.

Every night (f/n) would step in the shower at 8:00 sharp. There was a few reasons for that.

First, her classes were draining and a nice relaxing shower would help her reduce her stress level.

Second, her roommate was a morning shower person so it was perfect for her to take a long shower.

Third, every single night when she starts singing there was another person behind the wall who would sing along with her. At first (f/n) thought she was going crazy so she turned off her faucet and stopped for a moment.

After a second the singing continued and she thought it was the funniest thing ever. She figured that their showers were right next to each other and after that day she would try to sing duet songs like "A Whole New World" from Aladdin.

The weird thing is, they've never met each other, but she knew the other person didn't mind her singing. (F/n) definitely wanted to meet her or him.

The (h/c) girl planned on going to their dorm the next day and she was pretty excited to meet this person, but today she just had a horrible day.

Her mother had collapsed and she had to stay in the hospital, but (f/n) didn't have time to go back home. Not only that but the professor assigned a huge project that was due in a week.

(F/n) stepped in the shower when she realized it was 8:00 and start singing.

She started singing "I see your light" from Tangled and soon after the mysterious person joined. It was crazy how they could hear each other clearly despite that there was a wall in between them.

After a few minutes, (f/n) just broke down. She started sobbing and tears would camouflage with the water.

On the other side of the wall

"I'm where I'm mea-"

Wait is she crying? Should I ask her if she's okay? Will that be too awkward?

Hanamaki decided that he would head over after he was done showering.

15 mins later

(F/n) was still crying and suddenly she heard a knock on the door.

Her roommate was working so who could it be?

She slowly got up from her couch and opened the door cautiously. It revealed a tall man with pink hair, and he looked really worried. The (h/c) girl wiped her tears and sniffed.

"Uhm, may I ask who you are?" She said quietly.

"I'm the weird guy who sings along in the disney duets in the shower. I'm assuming that you're the girl who sings with me?" Hanamaki said. He scratched his head awkwardly.

(F/n)'s eyes widened and smiled. She nodded her head and invited him in.

"I, uh heard you crying while we were singing so I was wondering if you were okay," Hanamaki said.

The girl blushed and looked away.

He heard me crying oh my god that's so embarrassing.

(F/n) explained her situation and Hanamaki listened to every word she said. He put his hand on her head and started petting her. After a few minutes of comforting silence the pink haired boy spoke up.

"Hanamaki. I'm Hanamaki Takahiro. Aka your weird neighbor who sings disney songs in the shower together at 8:00 sharp."

(F/n) giggled and introduced herself.

"(L/n). I'm (L/n) (f/n). Aka your weird neighbor who sings disney songs in the shower together at 8:00 sharp."

"Well (L/n)-chan I should get going before my roommate thinks I'm at the police station again." Hanamaki said.

"Again?" (F/n) asked as she giggled.

"Yes, a month ago I was really really drunk so I started singing disney songs in the middle of the street." Hanamaki explained.

The (H/c) girl laughed and opened the door.

"Well Hanamaki-kun, you should tell your roommate that you might've just got a girlfriend." (F/n) said as she kissed his cheek.

"Sweet, I bet he'll have a different reaction than when I called him to pick me up at the police station." Hanamaki smiled widely and kissed her on the lips.

"Goodnight, you disney geek." (F/n) said as she blushed.

"Right back at you, you disney nerd." Hanamaki said as he left.

Extended ending

"Matsukawa, I just got a girlfriend." Hanamaki shouted in his dorm.

"Hanamaki, go to bed you're drunk again, and don't even think about going outside because I'm not picking you up from the police station again." Matsukawa said as he finished his homework.

Extended Extended ending

(F/n) and Hanamaki finally had the time to go to the hospital where (f/n)'s mother was in.

"Mom, this is my boyfriend Takahiro. I met him through disney songs."

"Takahiro-kun welcome to the family, and tell me if you ever get annoyed with her singing." Her mother kindly said.

"It's okay (L/n)-san, I will never get annoyed with her singing because I will always be singing with her." Hanamaki said with a sweet smile.

(F/n)'s mother's eyes widened and stood up from the bed.

"Takahiro-kun I think you just cured me, and we need to starting planning for your wedding now." (F/n)'s mother started running.

"(L/N)-SAN HOW ARE YOU EVEN RUNNING YOU COULD BARELY WALK" The nurses and doctors ran after her.

"IT'S THE POWER OF LOVE" (F/n)'s mother yelled through the hallways.