f o u r

I walk to my desk and set my computer down. 

I hear Ms. Grant coming up in her elevator. "The only reason I got a private elevator was so the smell of garbage wouldn't follow."

I smile and wait for her by the elevator. The elevator opens seconds later and Ms. Grant walks out. "Ms. Grant, Latte, hot," I pass her the latte. 

"Hot, that's a change," she says and goes into her office. 

I laugh at her statement and follow her in. "So, Ms. Grant, when in your son coming here with his friends?"

"You ask more questions than a reporter, Kerah. They will be here in a few minutes, they are running late," she says while looking at the paperwork on her desk. 

"Alright, I'll be at my desk," I say and walk back to my desk and sit down and book Ms. Grant's waxing appointment. 

I look at the time. 10:52. Mon-El will be here soon and so will the Glee club. What to do? What to do? What to do?

I'm so focused on my work that I don't even notice Adam... I mean Ryder walking towards me along with the gang, laughing and talking amongst each other. I look up to see Ryder staring looking at me and then looking into Ms. Grant's office and waving. 

"Hi, I'm Ryder. I'm sorry, you just look really familiar," he says with a smile, with everyone else standing behind him. 

"Hi, I'm Kara. It's nice to meet you. Ms. Grant has told me so much about you," I smile. This is really hard. 

"So, are these your friends?" I ask looking at Jake, Kitty, Artie and the others. 

"Yeah, this is Jake, Artie, Kitty, and Unique," he says pointing to each one of them. 

"Hey, guys. Ms. Grant will be done with her paperwork shortly, you can wait on the balcony outside if you wish," I say. They all nod and walk to the balcony. I see Jake's eyes linger on me for a longer period of time before following them out. 

He probably wants to date me, Kara me, and then cheat on me and then apologize after without really meaning it. 

The doors of the balcony are still open so I can hear them, and they could potentially hear me as well if I talked. 

"Kerah!" Ms. Grant says while walking out of her room. 

"Yes, Ms. Grant?" 

"Is Ryder here yet?"

"Actually, they are waiting on the balcony," I say and point to them. 

"Oh," she says and walks towards them. 

"Mom, hey," Ryder says and hugs Ms. Grant. 

During the reunion, I hear screams coming from outside of the building. 

I quickly say to Ms. Grant, "Um, Ms. Grant, I'll go get your lunch," I say and quickly leave. I quickly leave the building and go into the alley and rip open my shirt, revealing my Supergirl outfit. I fly over Catco and follow the screams.