e i g h t

"So, this is all the information Maggie had on the missing people," Alex says while handing me a file.

"Thanks," I say and skim through them. There isn't much in the files and it doesn't look like it has anything to do with Maldoria or Roulette. 

"Hmm, There are only five missing people right now," Alex says. "There isn't much but we'll let you know if more start to occur. Just go back to your old friends," she says. 

"Okay, but please let me know if you find anything," I say and grab Mon-El's arm and we head back to Catco. 

"So, do you think they recognize you?" Mon-El asks. 

"I don't think so. I mean, they asked me questions but that's about it. We'll see," I say. 

"What do you say tonight we go to the bar?"

"Alright, sounds good," I say with a smile. 

We get to Catco quickly and find Ryder and his friends sitting in Ms. Grant's office and James sitting at Ms. Grant's desk. 

"We're back!" I say as we enter her office and stand near the group. 

"Hey, Kara," Ryder says, "we were just going to head out right now to explore the city. You guys are welcome to join," he says with a hopeful smile. 

"Actually, we have plans but we'll see you here tomorrow?" I confirm. 

"Definitely," he says. They all get up and we say our goodbye's. 

"James, thanks for keeping them company," I say. 

"It's no problem," he says. 

"So, what did you guys talk about?" Mon-El asks. 

"To be honest, they were asking a lot of questions about you, Kara," James says. 

"Of course they were," I sigh. "All the more reason for us to leave and for me to not think about it. James, are you coming to the bar later tonight?"

"No, it's pretty busy here and I have some errands to run after."

"Alright, see you tomorrow," I say. 

"Bye," Mon-El says. 

"See ya," James says back.