e l e v e n

"Mon-El, did you bring another drink for me?" I ask as he sits down with only one glass in his hands. 

"No, your sister yelled at me, telling me not to let you drink anymore, saying something about you flying off the rails," Mon-El laughs. I start to laugh along with him. 

"If I tried to fly now, I guarantee that I will come crashing down," I smile. "I think we should get going, don't you? I don't wanna be late for work or Ms. Grant'll fire me!" I scream. 

"Calm down, Ms. Grant isn't even there, James is, and he wouldn't fire you," Mon-El comforts. He's right. James wouldn't fire me. Would he?

I see Alex walk back over to me. "I think you've had enough alcohol to last a lifetime, let's get you both home, come on." Alex puts her arms around me for support and then makes me get up. 

Mon-El follows behind. 

Jake: Guys, let's head out before they see us and see what happens there. 

Kitty: Yeah, you're right. Let's go!

"You're tall," I say to Alex and laugh. 

"Mhm," she responds while putting me in the back seat of the car. She shuts the door and walks behind the car. 

"Hey, where'd you go?" I wonder. "Oh, there you are!" I say when she opens the front door and sits inside. 

The car starts to move and I realize Mon-El is beside me. I notice my surroundings turning dark.