t h i r t y - e i g h t

"You do?" Barry says. "If they know, how could you possibly convince them otherwise?"

"Well, when Ms. Grant first thought I was Supergirl, J'onn shapeshifted into Supergirl. All I have to do is ask J'onn and we should be fine. Hopefully, they believe it," I say. 

"But they've probably been watching you for a while now, what if they saw you go from Kara to Supergirl, then you would have even more explaining to do," Barry says. 

"Yeah, that's true. Oh my god, what are we going to do?" I sit down and cover my face with my hands. 

"Why don't we ask J'onn and see what he says," Mon-El says. 

"Okay, yeah, that's a good idea. This whole thing is just getting out of hand. They know I'm Marley, and now they know that I'm Supergirl. It'll be hard to fool them cause they'll still follow me wherever I go."

"For this once," Mon-El starts, "why don't you let us protect you?"

He's right. I need to relax. I have Barry, Mon-El and everyone else with me.

"In the worst circumstance, we do have a gun-"

I don't let Barry finish. "Are you crazy, Barry? We are not going to shoot them. Killing them will not solve anything. You of all people should know that!"

"Calm down. You didn't let me finish. I said that we have a gun which we've never used but Cisco says that it should work. it's a memory gun. If you shoot a person with the Memory gun, they won't remember anything. Obvious things, like speech and maturity and all, will stay intact. But information that is stored in the particular part of the brain, which, in Cisco's words 'will erase anything from the brain that holds secrets and stuff'."

"So you have a memory gun? Why don't we just use that, instead of going through the trouble of involving J'onn?"

"Well, Cisco did mention that there is a %7.296 chance that it won't work which is pretty big," he says. 

"Yeah, you're right. Let's go talk to J'onn."

"By the way, did you really think I would want to kill them? I mean, really?"

"Sorry, when I heard 'gun', I just flipped," I say honestly. 

"Yeah, okay," he says. 

"Let's just call J'onn cause I don't feel like leaving. Plus, Iris should be coming soon," Barry reminds me. 

"Okay, I'll call him," I say and grab my phone off the breakfast counter.

"Supergirl?"

"J'onn, hi," I say. 

"What do you want?"

"Umm, I was wondering if you could meet me at Catco in a few hours as Supergirl?"

"Again? What did you do this time?

"What? Nothing. I didn't do anything. Adam and my old friends think that I'm Supergirl and know that I'm Marley as well."

"Who is Marley?"

"Oh, right, I didn't tell you about that. Not important. But, anyways, will you do it, please?"

"Alright fine. Text me the time and I'll see you then."

I hang up and say, "he said he'll do it!"

"Yes, victory!" Barry screams.