f o r t y - o n e

"Let's just hope they don't bring up the topic of Marley," I say. "And we still have to make sure they aren't following me everywhere I go. I mean, if they've been listening from outside my apartment, who knows what they might have heard!"

"Well, we will just have to get past this," Barry says and smiles. We arrive at the bar and I notice Winn and Cisco in the corner, laughing. "What's so funny?" Barry asks. 

"Um, nothing, I was just giving Cisco a few adjustments he could make to your suit," Winn says. 

"Oh. Like what?" Barry asks curiously. 

"Well, I was suggesting to maybe add a camera to the emblem on your chest, so your team can see your surroundings when you go to fight, or if someone kidnaps you," he says. 

"That's not a bad idea. Cisco, do you think you'll be able to do it?" 

"I'm not stupid, Barry, of course, I do."

"I'm just surprised you didn't come up with this sooner," Barry laughs. 

Cisco just looks at Barry while Winn tries his best not to laugh. 

While the three of them argue, I bring Mon-El to the side. "You okay?" I ask. 

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?"

"You seem... preoccupied," I say. He looks at me and sighs. 

"I'm just frustrated with everything that's happening."

"Don't worry, I'm on the same page as you, but we can't let stuff like this hold us back," I say. "You know what? Let's go out tonight. Just you, me, Barry and Iris. A double date," I say. 

"That sounds intriguing," he says. "Okay, let's do it."

"Yay! Okay, I'll go tell Barry and Iris," I say and quickly walk to Barry. "You want to go on a double date?"

"Um, okay," he says, smiling. 

"Great. We'll leave my apartment at around six," I say.

"Okay, that sounds good. I'll let Iris know."

"Good, cause we could all use a night out like normal people," I say.

"Fingers crossed," Barry says and laughs. 

Adam: How is that possible?

Kitty: This makes no sense. I thought Kara was Supergirl?

Adam: Something's going on.

Ryder: Are you crazy? Did you not see two separate people? Kara is not Supergirl so just get over it and go home. I am.

Adam: What! You're leaving?

Ryder: Yeah. I can't be bothered by you anymore with all of this insanity you're pulling. You guys are welcome to join me unless you want to waste time listening to Adam.

Adam: You all are leaving?

Jake: I'll stay. We need to sort everything out once and for all.

Adam: Good. You guys go have fun.

Blaine: Oh my god, why does this guy look exactly like me?

Music Meister: Think of your fellow men. Lend him a helping hand. Put a little love in your heart.

Blaine: Who are you?

Music Meister: Um, you wouldn't understand who I am, Blaine Anderson. I'm here for Adam and Jake.