s e v e n t e e n

Ryder: Adam! It's great to see you!

Adam: Yeah, it's been a long time. How are you?

Ryder: Good. We all met your ex-girlfriend, Kara.

Adam: You did? how is she?

Ryder: Well, she's good but she's not coming to work for the next week because-

Ms. Grant: Adam, how are you?

Adam: Great, mom. Ryder said that Kara's not coming to work for the next week, is she okay?

Ms. Grant: Yes, don't worry about Kara, I gave her a week off.

Adam: Why? Because you knew I was coming? That's it isn't it?

Ms. Grant: Kara asked for tomorrow off but I gave her the entire week. She hasn't taken a day off since she started working, consider this her reward.

Adam: Do you know where she is? Maybe I can see her.

Ms. Grant: I'm afraid that won't be such a good idea, she has a friend coming over. Give her space Adam. I know she broke up with you but she's only human. Plus, there are plenty more fish in the sea. 

I get to the DEO and use the portal Cisco made me and create a breach. Mon-El stands by my side as I go through the breach and find myself at S.T.A.R Labs. I walk around until I find, Barry and Cisco in a room, looking at the computers. 

"Hey, guys," I say from behind them.

"Kara?" Barry says running up to me, using his regular speed. 

"Hi!" I hug him. "I thought I would invite you guys to our dimension for a few days since I have time off work at Catco and also because it's been so long since we've actually hung out."

"We should go, Barry, I want to spend more time on the nice earth. Remember Kara's loft? It was a beauty," Cisco says. 

I laugh and confirm, "Is that a yes?" Both Cisco and I look at Barry with pleading eyes and he laughs. 

"Yeah, let's go, we could use a change of scenery. Can I invite Caitlin?" Barry asks. 

"Of course, more the merrier!" I say happily.