f o r t y - f i v e

Kitty: Did you guys just hear that?

Jake: Yeah. She sounded like Marley. 

Adam: Why weren't they phased when the Music Meister walked up to them?

Kitty: So many questions. But Jaje, Kara told us Marley died. 

Jake: What if she was lying. I don't know what to believe anymore, okay?

Adam: We have to get to the bottom of all of this. Just be quiet so we can listen to them. 

"Why are you still here?" Cisco asks the Music Meister. 

"Um, why do you think? I'm here to teach someone a lesson."

"Well, can you go do that elsewhere?" I ask. 

"No, Ms. Danvers, I cannot. This is the perfect place to put all the pieces together. A stage." He continues to stare at the stage. "I must say, you sang really well, almost as good as Moon River. Do you remember that? That was fun, wasn't it?"

"Can you just leave. If you don't leave, we will," I say. Glee Club and Adam are still sitting in the back, listening to our conversation. 

"Just let us leave and Kara won't punch you," Mon-El says with a smug smile. 

"She can try like she did in the musical, but she'll just miss."

"Look, we did what you said," Barry whispers, "so please just let us go."

"Okay, I guess I can't keep you guys here forever," he says. 

I sigh in relief and gesture for everyone to follow us out. 

Adam: Did the Music Meister tell them to leave?

Jake: They haven't left yet, maybe we can still catch up to them. 

"Kara!" I hear Adam yell. 

"Oh crap," I say under my breath. 

"What are you doing here?" Is all I ask. 

"I didn't know you could sing," he says with a smile. 

"Yeah, well, there are a lot of things she can do, including, kicking your ass," Winn defends. 

"No one told you to talk," Adam says. 

"See, this is what I'm talking about. Why would you think I'd want to date someone like you? You're so rude," I say.

"I'm willing to change for you, if' you'll give me a chance," he smiles. 

"I will do no such thing," I say. 

"So you would rather spend your days on Earth with an alien, wow," he says. 

"What wrong with an alien?" I ask. "Supergirl is an alien."

"Supergirl is Supergirl," Jake says.

"Hm, okay, well then, it was nice to catch up with you. We'll be leaving now," I say. 

"Oh no, you're not going anywhere," Adam says, getting angry. 

"Stuffs about to go down," Cisco says. 

"You really don't want to do that," I say, getting angry as well. 

"What are you going to do to me, Kara?" 

"Something you wouldn't believe," I smile. 

I see Adam going to punch me, so I quickly duck kick him. I don't use too much strength, just enough to keep him down. 

"How did you do that?" He asks, while in pain. 

"What, that? That was nothing," I say. 

I look over at the Glee Club, tired of them following me around. 

"You guys are under Adam's spell, when will you realize that you won't get anything out of spying on me," I say. "You show up outside my apartment, and then to my work. It seems as though you guys are looking for a fight. If that's what you want, go ahead."

My eyes move from every member of the Glee club, but my eyes land on one person. Jake. 

"Jake. How about you? You and Adam are like besties now aren't you?" I ask. 

Barry comes up to me and whispers, "Kara, you sure this is a good idea?"

"It's not like I can't take them," I say. 

"That's sort of what I mean," I say.

"You know, what forget it, you guys keep spying on me, I could care less," I say and turn around to face Adam. "I hope you've learned that I'm not someone to mess with."

Adam looks at me and says, "I don't believe you." He gets up and walks over to the rest of the Glee Club. 

I look at Ryder. "Ryder, we're going to hang out at my place tonight for game night, you're welcome to join us if you want," I smile at him. 

He nods. 

"What about us?" Kitty asks. 

"I know all you guys are going to do is ask about Marley, and honestly, I'm not going to deal with that, so I'm sorry. The offer is only open to Ryder. He's the only one who's civil enough to let this all go."

As I'm about to walk out with my friends, I see something which looks familiar. A white light travels around the auditorium and then stops in front of me. I gasp when the figure appears in front of me as if from nowhere. 

"What are you doing here? I thought I got rid of you!" I whisper-yell. 

Mon-El quickly stands in front of me. "How many times do I have to tell you, she's with me." Mon-El grabs him by his collar while he speaks. 

"What is going on here?" Adam asks loudly. All we do is ignore him. 

"I got rid of you, how are you back?" I ask him again. 

"I'm back for you. I can show you the world," he starts to sing again. 

"Stop!" I say. "Stop that, just stop singing. I'm not going to marry you, Mxyzptlk."