f o r t y - f o u r

"They are probably on their way, let's get on stage and start in two minutes," Barry says loudly. 

Winn, Alex, Cisco and I get on stage with Barry and take our places. 

"I have an idea. From now until they get here, I will provide some stand-up comedy," Cisco says. "And then, when they get here I'll something about having a private karaoke night."

"Great. So why don't you start?" I say and gesture for him to take the center stage. 

"Alright, let's get this started!" He yells. "Welcome, friends. As you all know, my name is Cisco Ramon and I am from another planet."

All of us laugh because the joke is literal. He's not from this Earth. 

"Thank you, thank you very much. Moving along, I must say that this crowd in front of me, it's filled with my friends. With people who know me and love me, I hope." He looks at the audience and everyone nods along, smiling. 

While Cisco talks, I look at the back of the auditorium and notice the Music Meister, along with Glee Club and Adam. 

I walk over to Cisco and nudge him. "Today we will have our own karaoke night. Without any strangers and unknown people of our beloved bar. First up, we have Barry Allen, Kara Danvers, Alex Danvers, Winslow Scho-"

"Do you have to say my full name?" Winn interrupts. 

"As I was saying, Winslow Schott, and myself, Cisco Ramon. We have prepared a special song that I love. I have since I was a kid. We are the Superfriends and we will sing Born to Hand Jive! Woohoo! Let's get this thing started!"

Ryder: Oh my god. Kara's singing our audition song. 

Kitty: I guess we'll see what happens, not like we have a choice. 

Adam: You said our friend would be here. We don't have any friends here.

Music Meister: What? Kara Danvers is not your friend?

Adam: No, she's my ex-girlfriend.

Music Meister: you know, I would feel sorry for you, but I don't. Why don't you take a seat right here? We don't want them to notice you, now do you?

Adam: Where are you going? Just going to leave us here?

Music Meister: No. I'm going to join them.

"Music Meister is coming here," I say. 

"It's okay, I got this," Cisco says. "Hey, what are you doing here?"

"What do you think I'm doing, I'm going to join you," he says and comes on stage.

"Alright, then," Cisco says. "Let's start, you ready?"

"Ready," we all say together.

The music starts playing.

Alex

"Before I was born late one night

My papa said everything's alright"

Kara

"The doctor paid, my mama laid down

With her stomach bouncing all around"