t w e n t y - s e v e n

I sit at home with Barry, Caitlin, and Iris, talking and relaxing. Mon-El's shift at the bar will end in about an hour so until then we're just going to hang out and Barry and I are just waiting to fight crime. It's been a while. 

I get up and walk towards the door when I hear a knock. The others continue to talk, but quietly. 

"Adam."

"Why are you going around telling everyone about what I said?" He practically screams. 

"The only person I talk was Ms. Grant," I say calmly. 

"Well, apparently Supergirl knows too. Earlier when she was at Catco I wanted to go and thank her for saving mine and Ryder's life but she just flew away. Mom said that you probably told her," he keeps screaming. 

"Why do you care who I tell? It's my life, not yours. And speaking of my life, leave me alone."

"You know, you have no idea what I'm capable of," he says. 

"And you have no idea what I'm capable of," I say with a smirk. I close the door before he has a chance to speak and sit back down with the others. 

"What's wrong with him?" Iris asks. 

"I made the mistake of falling for Ms. Grant's son. I broke up with him after our first date because I couldn't handle being in a relationship and being Supergirl. He came here to see his mom and to try and get back together with me," I say. "And, Ms. Grant knows I'm Supergirl," I say. 

Barry looks at me and smiles, "well, then why don't you and I go to Catco and pay her a visit?" I smile and nod. 

We leave my apartment and get to Catco within minutes. 

Barry runs up the side of the building and into Ms. Grant's office. I fly in. 

"Twice in one day, this better be good," Ms. Grant turns around but then pauses when she sees Barry. I turn around and see Ryder and the others. They come running into the office. 

"Who is this, Supergirl?" Jake asks, gesturing to Barry. 

"I'm The Flash," Barry says. 

"I remember it being The Blur," Ms. Grant says and winks. 

"Hahaha, right, I forgot," Barry laughs nervously. 

"Ms. Grant, The Flash was in town and wanted to pay you a visit," I say. 

"Well, that's nice. I mean, you did save my life," she says with a smile. 

"The Flash saved you once too? Mom, how many times have you thrown yourself in danger?" Ryder questions. 

"That's Ms. Grant for you, always running into trouble," I say with a smile. 

I hear Adam huffing and puffing behind me and turn around. "Supergirl, you're here?"

"Where else would I be?"

"Thank you, for saving my life earlier," he says. All I do in response is nod. 

"Just watch your back, Adam, if you try to do anything to Kara, just know that I will find out," I say. 

He stops talking and looks at me. 

"What are you talking about?" He stutters. 

"Do you think I won't find out that you paid Kara Danvers a visit just now?" Ms. Grant looks at Adam with wide eyes. "I know your mother is standing right here but I'm just warning you, you come after Kara or anyone of my friends, I'll be coming after you."

Ms. Grant doesn't say anything to me, she just smiles. 

"It's funny because Kara said the same thing, except she said that she is capable of a lot more than I think," he scoffs. 

"You're underestimating her," is all I say.