t h i r t y - n i n e

Barry goes to open the door when someone knocks. 

"Hey, guys," Iris walks in. 

"Hey. We're going to leave in a few hours to go to Catco," Barry says. 

"Why?"

"Because Adam and his gang found out that I'm Supergirl and we have to get down there to convince them otherwise," I say. 

"Wow, good luck, it's going to be hard to do that," she says. 

"Actually, we have a rather impressive plan," Mon-El says. "We're going to ask J'onn to shapeshift into Supergirl so that they can see Kara and Supergirl at the same time."

"Okay that's fine, but what if they found out you were Supergirl when you were Kara and transforming into Supergirl? That would make it nearly impossible if they've seen it with their own eyes," Iris counters. 

"I didn't think of it that way. Oh my god, that will only make it worse! Ugh! What should we do now?" I don't have any other ideas. 

"I'm not saying to not go through with your plan, just be careful what you say," she says. 

"Yeah, okay," I say and smile at her. "Let's just not think about them and focus on us. How much longer are you guys going to stay? We love having you guys here."

"Hopefully a little longer, we wouldn't want to miss all the fun, now would we?" Barry says. "Plus, I really want to meet me on this Earth, Sebastien Smythe is his name, right?"

"Yeah, but do you really think that's a good idea?" I ask. 

"It'll just end up confusing him, although, he is obviously the most attractive man on this Earth," he says while laughing. 

"You wish," I say back. Barry holds his chest and gasps. 

From the corner, I look at Mon-El and see that he's not partaking in the conversation. I poke his shoulder and pull him up with me. "Guys, don't go anywhere, Mon-El and I will be back in a few minutes," I say. Barry and Iris nod and continue to talk. I pull Mon-El over to the corner of the loft, near my bed. "Are you okay?"

"Of course, why wouldn't I be?"

"Are you still thinking about what Adam said? Be honest."

"Yes," he says after a few seconds. 

"Don't believe a word he says, Mon-El. I love you, and nothing anybody will say can change that," I caress his cheeks with my hands. 

He smiles and kisses me. "Come on, let's go back to the bar and find the others," I say. 

The four of us leave my loft and head towards the bar. I see Cisco and Winn talking while Maggie, Alex, and Caitlin are playing pool. 

"We're only going to stay for a little while, we have some work to attend to at Catco later," I say to them. 

"You guys up for a game of pool?" Maggie asks. 

Everyone agrees. "You guys are so bad at this," Alex says. 

"You know, I'm not a pool player, if you want to try and beat me at anything computer related, be my guest," Cisco says to Alex. 

"I'll get in on that," Winn says. "But I should warn you, I'm really good at working the keyboard."

"Breaking news. There is another alien attack in National City."

All of our eyes go to the television. A man is throwing fire from his hands around the park, destroying everything. 

"Guys, we should go," I say. 

Barry and Caitlin follow me as I make my way outside. Barry and I quickly change into our outfits and Caitlin's hair starts to change color and turn white. 

We quickly make our way to the park and see that the man is still there. "Stand down," I say loudly. The man turns around and faces us. 

Before he can strike at any one of us, Caitlin throws an icicle to his leg, causing him to fall to the ground, screaming in pain. Barry and I look at Caitlin. "Look's like this was a job for Killer Frost," Barry says while smiling. 

"It's been too long," Caitlin says. 

We soon make it back to the bar to drop off Caitlin, and then Barry, Mon-El and I leave for Catco. I text J'onn on the way. 

You can make your way now, we'll be there in a few minutes.

"I texted J'onn, he'll meet us there," I say. 

"Okay, let's see how this will all go down," Barry says. 

We make it to Catco after a few minutes and I walk up to my desk. I notice Adam and the gang out on the terrace. 

"Let's get this over with," I say and we stand there together, waiting for J'onn to show up.