f o u r t e e n

"Table for two, please," Mon-El says. 

"Right this way," the man says from behind the counter and walks us to our table. 

Being the gentleman he is, Mon-El brings out the seat for me to sit. "Why, thank you," I say with a smile. 

"So, what were we talking about?" He asks while scratching his head. 

I laugh and respond, "My parents, your parents," I remind him. 

"Right."

"Mon-El, I know that Daxam didn't explode like Krypton, it's still there but it's a wasteland. Do you ever think of going back? Seeing what it is now?" I've wanted to ask him this question for a long time now, but I've always been afraid to hear his answer. 

"To be honest, I do wonder what it would be like but I wouldn't go back if that's what you're asking," he confirms. I sigh in relief. "Wait, did you think that I would actually go back to the place I used to call home?"

"Well," I shrug. 

"Kara, there is no place in the universe I would rather be than with you. I've told you this once already but I think you need to hear it again. You are my kryptonite. You're it and there's nothing that could possibly change that," he says while holding my hands. 

My face turns a bright crimson red as a smile appears on my face. "Okay," I say. 

Jake: They keep talking about Krypton and Daxam is it? And how does Kara know so much about all of this?

Kitty: Well, she is dating that guy, how else would she know?

Ryder: I know, but something seems off.