I'm With You Guys

<-Katniss's POV--<<

Gale started showing me all the classrooms. I tried to remember everything he said, but it was to loud and noisy to think. He showed me the rest of the classrooms till we reached homeroom. "Is this where you start?" he asked.

"Yeah. Is it your homeroom?" I respond back. "Yeah, you can meet all my friends," he tells me.

I cautiously walk in. I see a table with lots of people surrounding it. "Finnick, Peeta, Cato, and Marvel, this is Katniss. Katniss, these are the guys. Ignore the females over there," Gale tells me. "You are so not sexist Gale," one of the girls retorts. She has short brown hair, with streaks of pink. "Hi. I'm Johanna. Seeing as Gale is being a sexist idiot right now, I'll introduce you to people," she says, rather forcefully. "This is Finnick," she points to a bronzed, tall, muscular boy. "That's Annie," Johanna remarks, pointing to the girl with hair so long it almost touched the ground with her sitting in her spot. "Peeta is the blonde one and Cato is the tall one. That's Marvel, and Glimmer is by him. Clove is there."  She suddenly shouted. "LOOK OUT!!"

A pen came zooming toward my face. A red-headed girl was hold a crossbow-like object."What?" she asked. "Finch, put down your crossbow. Now," a tall boy told her. "Her name is Finch, but everyone calls her Fox or Foxface because she looks like one," Gale whispered in my ear. "Got it," I told him.

"So, Catnip. What's your first class?" Gale asked. "Um, I think English. Who is the teacher?" I respond. "That would be, Ms. Effie Trinket. She is obsessed with manners. English equals manners class." Gale told me. "Yippee. Who has class with me?" I ask. "Clove, Johanna, Finnick, and Peeta," Gale told me.

~10 minutes later~

"Should we get to class?" I ask. "Well, I think tha-" "-t we should get to class." Marvel and Glimmer began and finished. Those two are good at guessing each others sentences. It seems almost creepy. "Let's go. I don't want Ms. Trinket yelling at me for slamming my backpack down on the MAHOGANY table," Johanna said, rolling her eyes. Clove looked at me and said, "Welcome to hell."