Our Day With Tilly

Johanna's POV

Today is a rollercoaster of a train wreck. Annie is mainly taking care of the baby. Cato isn't trusted anymore because he tried to strangle Peeta after his early morning wakeup call. It was bad. Now he isn't allowed alone in a room without at least two other people.

"Yo! Shut up! What should we feed the child for lunch? Cuz we kinda have to feed it! And we need feeding! And Glimmer has to go to the mall! ANSWER ME!" Cato shouted.

"Annie. Feed it. It won't stop crying. Peeta. Go make us cheesebuns then order Chinese food. Katniss, Finnick, Cato, and Marvel. Watch Cato. Glimmer and Clove. Start grabbing your things. The rest of you, just kinda chill and help us. We'll feed the child, shut it up, and go to the mall," I said.

"What will we do with the kid?" Piped up Thresh.

"We'll bring her!" Shouted Fox.

"That's a really shitty-" Madge began.

"MADGE NOVA UNDERSEE! WE HAVE A CHILD HERE!" Gale shouted.

"Aw. Little Galey has a soft spot for a dumb baby!" Madge taunted.

"SHUT UP! LISTEN TO JO'S PLAN. WE CAN BRING THE CHILD. WHAT CAN'T GO WRONG? NOW LOOK. TILLY IS CRYING. UGH!" Thresh shouted.

"Thank God. Finn, come with me!" Annie called.

Finnick immediately stood up and trotted into the kitchen after his girlfriend. He seems to have something killing him inside.

Finnick's POV

"Dude. You have about 6 too many baked batches of cheesebuns. Can you leave for like 10 minutes dude?" I ask Peeta.

"Sure 'dude'," Peeta says, walking out.

"So Annie. Are you meeting an new people?" I ask. Annie has a bottle of baby food and is feeding Tilly.

"Nope!" She says.

"See any new faces? Or- examined one?" I question. Just admit that you're preganant.

"Why are you talking about Finn?" She asks.

"Annie! You're pregnant!" I shout.

That wasn't a good idea.

"Finnick. Are you accusing me of cheating?" Annie's voice seems irritated.

"Well then why did I see you making out with a random guy at a party?" I ask.

"I wasn't. That wasn't me!" She insists.

"You're lying Annie! You're lying!" I shout. I think I'm insane.

"FINNICK! THAT WASN'T ME! HOW DID YOU EVEN GET TO THAT PARTY!?" She shouts.

"ANNIE! HA! YOU KNOW ABOUT THAT PARTY! YOU WERE THERE!!!" I shout.

Tilly starts to cry. Annie tries rocking her, and ends up moving into her bedroom. I follow.

"Annie. You were at that party. Without me. With another guy. I saw you," I tell her.

"Finnick. That wasn't me. I was at the party. But I was on the roof. Not in the building. Believe me!" Annie says.

"Annie. I saw you," I say.

"That. Wasn't. Me," Annie responds.

"Ann. At least answer me about the baby," I say calmly.

"Finn. I'm still a virgin you dumb whore," she says a bit giggly.

"DID YOU JUST CALL ME A DUMB WHORE!?" I gasp in fake shock.

"Yup!" Annie says.

"But you are sure not pregnant? Cuz Peeta says you are he said it not me!" I say quickly.

"Finn. I was really sick so I was puking. I ate a bunch and need to work off some weight. That's all!" She says.

"Oky. Wanna let me help?" I ask more cheerfully.

"No Finny. Go and hang. I'll watch Tilly," she says.

I walk out of the room. But before I leave, I hear a twinkling little voice saying,

"You're like my own little girl Tilly. I love you."

Hey y'all! Sorry for not updating in so long. Haven't gotten the chance. But I really wanna try updating everyday. I'll try. The picture is of Tilly, but just a bit younger.
Kisses!
Pond