I Have A Question

<--Peeta's POV--<<

I woke up the next morning and walked down to the kitchen. I started to make my famous cheee buns and also planned on making cinnamon rolls. All of a sudden, Finnick came skipping into the kitchen.

"Finnick. Why are you skipping?" I asked him. He had ran to the cabinets and eaten a box of sugar cubes in about 3 seconds.

"Um. I am harpy?" He said through a mouthful of sugarcubes.

"What's the real reason?" I asked, sprinkling on cheese before placing the buns in the oven.

Finnick finished chewing and walked over to the sink. "I dunno," he said. I recognize that voice. That's Finnick's 'this has something to do with Annie I'm just not going to tell you that and then when you figure that out I won't shut up about it and by the way it is probably something huge or life changing but I won't tell you that till the end' voice. What? I've known the guy for a while.

"Finnick. What happened to Annie?" I ask.

"Well. She is officially clear of cancer. But that's been official for like a couple months. And she might be dndndnsjsjsjwosnbr," Finnick said.

"Sorry. I'm a bit deaf in that ear. What did you say?" I tell him.

"I said, sjsjsnsbxbiansozjsbmsoziavwnzpxubemzi," he repeats.

"MUMBLER!" I shout at him.

"Annmightbepregnantanditmightnotbemybabyandalsokatnissispregnantwithyourbabyandshehasnttoldyouyetandsheislike3monthspregnantandthatsalldowehavemoresugarcubesnookybye," Finnick said.

"WHAT!?" I shout. Katniss is pregnant!? Annie is pregnant? It might not be Finnick's baby??? WHAT?

"You heard me," he said.

"Then why were you happily skipping?" I question.

"Oh. Didn't you hear?" He asks.

"No. Hear what?" I question. By now, I'm ready to stab Finnick. Great way to start the morning.

"Oh. Well, Cato's sister has to leave for awhile so she's dropping off the baby here today," Finnick said.

"DUDE. HOW IS ANY OF THIS 'GOOD'!?!?" I almost yell.

"Oh. Um. Today I get to buy my weekly restocking of sugarcubes!" Finnick said cheerily.

I hit my head against my cutting board. Why. Do. I. Ask. Finnick. Anything.

I so regret most of my decisions.

"SO DO I PEETA!" Finnick yelled at me, slowly skipping out of the kitchen.

Fuck. Did I really say that out loud?

"YEA YOU DID!" Finnick shouted from the other room.

Oh wow sex god. I hear a beeping and pull out the cheese buns. They almost burned! I then put the cinnamon rolls in and start to take out dishes.

Then the doorbell rings. I run and beat Finnick to the door. But he rips it open. Cato's sister, Katherine, is standing in the doorway holding her baby and a babybag. She has a look of, almost shock on her face. Well, I have to admit we probably look really weird. One guy in boxers and one sock on, with half a box of sugarcubes in his hand, the other half in his mouth. And another guy with oven mitts on wearing his pajamas. We must have been a real site.

"Hi Kat! C'mon in. Finnick, what about you help Kat and her baby. I need to go get stuff out of the oven," I tell him and run off to the kitchen.

I hear Finnick talking/flirting. God. No wonder he's called the sex god. But he has Annie! Stop it. Oky. Let's just listen to the conversation.

"So. What's this little cutie's name?" Finnick asks.

"Her name is Tilly Holland," Katherine responds.

"Cute name. So what's in the bag?" Finnick asked.

"Just like diapers and food and things like that. Just make sure she takes a nap at 3," Katherine says.

"Oky cool. Is that it?" Finnick questions.

"Yea basically. Thanks so much. Give Cato a thanks and a fuck you from Katty," she says walking out the door.

"Will do!" Calls Finnick, "PEETA! THE CREATURE IS DROOLING! WHAT DO I DO!?!? PEETA HELP ME!!!!!"

I roll my eyes and run into the room.

"Finnick you're an idiot. That's what babies do. Now sit down and hold the child till I can finish in the kitchen!" I tell him.

"Fine you little-"

"Finnick so help me God do not swear in front of that child," I snap at him.

I walk back to the kitchen and pull out the cinnamon rolls. Time to get everyone up. I run back and get Finnick then drag him upstairs.

"Oky. We're going to wake everyone up. But there's going to be a plan. For Annie, who we'll wake up first, we can sneak into her room and have Tilly wake her up. Next up. Katniss. We'll do the same thing. But for the rest of them, we should like.... I KNOW! We can pretend like somehow a baby appeared and the baby is crying and there are police and just make it seem chaotic. Annie and Katniss can help us with that. Oky? Let's go," I tell Finnick.

He nods and we sneak to Annie's room. Finnick walks in with Tilly and I wait by the door. He gently places Tilly on the bed and she starts to crawl around. Tilly then lies right in front of Annie's face. Annie slowly wakes up, and she sees Tilly. She smiles and sits up, pulling Tilly onto her lap.

"How are you darling? Is your morning good? Wanna go wake up Katniss now? Yea, let's go," Annie says.

I smile as Annie and Finnick walk out of the room with Tilly in her arms. We sneak into Katniss's room, and all three of us go in. Annie puts Tilly on Katniss, and start to tickle her. She slowly wakes up and starts laughing.

"Careful Kat. There's a baby," Annie quietly laughs. Katniss notices Tilly and goes to hug the little girl. She receives her hugs. Katniss will someday makes great mother. I whisper out the plan to the girls. They nod with evil smirks on their faces. We all walk out into the hall.

Then we begin.

Annie starts yelling about a baby. Finnick starts running into rooms and jumping on beds. Katniss makes sound effects. I grab things and make a mess. People run out if their rooms. "WHAT THE HELL!?!?!?" Johanna yells.

More of the same cone from others. We still continue to cause chaos to wake other people up. Finally we are successful in waking everyone up. But Tilly starts crying. Annie takes her downstairs, and people slowly start to follow.

This is gonna be a really long day.

Hey y'all!
Sorry for not updating in what seems forever. Because of the new mobile format, I will probably be able to update more frequently on most of my books. So look forward to that. Um. Please comment. Comments are one of my fav things. I also enjoy likes and subscribers. :)
I'm not thirsty. I'm in the middle of a desert.
Kisses!
Pond