Mall Time

Katniss's POV

After that little morning period, we climb into cars and drive away. I'm with Finnick, Annie, Peeta, and Tilly. I wasn't paying attention when the rest of the spots were assigned.

We didn't feel like adding in some dumb car seat, so we just drove really slowly. That resulted in honks and a couple middle fingers. I ended up almost getting out of the car and swearing at them. But Peeta held me back.

We all end up in the mall, after the worst ride ever. Annie is carrying Tilly, and the rest of us are trailing behind her. When we all file in, we make a game plan.

"Oky, boys. Go play. Don't get us kicked out. Girls come with me. Annie, take Tilly," Clove says.

"Got it," I said.

"Hey, Kat. Come talk to me quickly," Peeta says.

"One sec guys. I'll text you if y'all wanna go," I tell them.

"So what's up Peeta Butter Cup? I just made that up. I'm a genius," I rumble.

"Are you pregnant?" He asks.

"No. I'm staying a virgin till marriage," I tell him.

"Oky. Finnick told me you were and I was scared," he says.

"Peeta, I wouldn't have sex with someone. Besides, teen pregnancy? Prim would kill me!" I tell him.

"Oky. Just wanted to know!" He says.

"I love you," I tell him.

"I love you too Kat," he says.

We walk back and text the others. The boys are at Sports Authority and the girls are by a dress shop. I run off to join them, leaving Peeta with the boys.

<-Gale's POV--<<

Peeta runs up behind us with a hockey stick and hits Marvel.

"Dude why?" Marvel asks.

"Because. You suck. That's why," Peeta says.

"Fuck off Peet," Marvel retorts.

"You fuck off," he says.

"Screw y'all, more Chinese food!" Finnick says.

"We ate Chinese like 30 minutes ago," I say.

"Well CHINESE FOOD FIXES EVERYTHING! AWAY WE GO TO GET WONTONS!" Finnick shouts, running out the store.

"Are we babysitting 2 three year olds?" I ask Cato.

"It seems so, it seems so," Cato says.

~16 wontons later~

"Finnick. Movie? The girls are still shopping," I say.

"I KNOW A GREAT MOVIE," Thresh suddenly yells.

"Which one?" Asks Marvel.

"Zombie Axe Murder Doll House Show: Part 2!" Thresh says.

"Eh. It's in theaters," Cato says.

"Let's go!" Finnick shouts.

<-Glimmer's POV--<<

"Ooh! We should all get beach clothes! I hear Finnick's throwing a beach party!" I squeal.

"Dude, he's not having a party," Annie says, bouncing the little kid on her hip.

"He is now!!!" I say.

Katniss rolls her eyes and we walk down to Good Vibes. I run in and see a pink sundress. It's flowy and super cute. I run and snatch the last one off the rack.

Then I look at the price tag. HOLY BLACK FRIDAY! THAT'S CHEAP! AND WITH THE DISCOUNT I HAVE HERE, EVERYONE CAN HAVE A NEW BEACH OUTFIT!

I grab them and pull them to the racks. I walk over to an orange and yellow romper and shove it into Fox's arms. Then a black and gold pair of overalls goes to Madge.

Jo gets a black jumpsuit. Clove gets a silver romper. Katniss receives a green long sundress. Annie has a blue dress that waves like the ocean. Perfect. I take all the items and bring them to the cashier.

"Hello, did you find everything all right today?" The cashier asks.

"Yea. Can you hurry up?" I ask impatiently. I have places to be!

"Sure Glimmer. Whatever you say," the cashier says.

The we both look up. The cashier somehow hid behind our pile oof clothes. Probably wasn't hard. I hear a small voice.

"Glimmer?"

Hey y'all! Sorry if short chapter. I need a new character. Fill out form in comments.
Name:
Age:
Hair Color:
Eye Color:
Height:
Weight:
Personality:
Likes:
Dislikes:
Which Character Are They Attracted To:

I would prefer a boy but girls work. I just can't think of any guys at all.
Please comment. I plan on writing next chapter soon.
Kisses!
Pond