Stay With Me

<-Sam Smith's POV--<<

Jk

<-Peeta's POV--<<

I wake up in pain. Was I shot a lot? I look down at my leg and scream. My leg is gone. Well, part of it is. My leg is missing from the knee down. A nurse comes running in. "Are you okay?" she about yells at me.

"Where-where the hell is my leg!?" I shout. The nurse looks down then speaks. "We- we had to amputate your leg. The crash caused too much damage to it. We did get you a fake leg to use," she told me.

I start to cry. "Is Katniss okay?" I have more hope for her. But she better be alive. She is the love of my life.

"Katniss is in a coma. She suffered the least amount of injuries. She fell into her coma while she was trying to save anther girl," the nurse tells me.

"So how are Finnick and Annie?" I can't have them die. Those guys can't die either.

"Finnick has broken many bones. And Annalise, well, if she doesn't wake up in one week the doctors will pull her life support and she will die," the nurse tells me. She turns and leaves the room.

I break down. Katniss is strong. She is a fighter. She has to live. Finnick will live. He always finds a way. But little Annie. I don't know. She better live. Finnick will never be the same if she dies.

I manage to climb out of bed and get to Katniss. "Kitty. I love you. I really love you. And I don't know if you will ever know the extent of how much I love you. I love you and nothing will change that. If you broke up with me, I would still love you. Katniss Marie, stay with me," I said to Katniss.

<-Katniss's POV--<<

I can hear the outside world. I know someone is there. It is almost like I am underwater. I know something is happening, but I can't hear it. I can't really see it either. I start to swim to the surface of my mind. I am barely conscious. I can hear Peeta. "Katniss Marie, stay with me," Peeta says.

With all my might, I shoot my eyes open and whisper.

"Always."

~Traveling Through Time 7 Days Later~

<-Gale's POV--<<

Katniss has recovered. I'm happy for her. I was friends with her when we were kids. And today is the last day we might ever see Annie alive. Ever. I'm going for Johanna. And for Annie. But mainly for my lovely idiot.

We are in the hospital and rush to Ann's room. People are saying their last words to her. She didn't awake. I walk up to her bed with Johanna. I hear Finnick quoting Maps by Maroon 5. Johanna starts whispering in her ear. "Annie. We were there for you in your darkest times. I wonder where are you in our darkest time?" I ask her.

Suddenly there is a huge gasp. "I'M FREAKING ALIVE. DON'T PULL THE PLUG!" Annie shouts.

"ANNIE!!!" We all hug her. The doctors just smile, and I see a few of them high-fiving. Annie is alive.

"Annalise Evelyn Cresta, I pronounce you, alive." The Doctor says.

We all cheer. Then Annie shouts something else.

"BY THE WAY, CLOVE IS PREGNANT!"

And with that, Annie started to list off secrets about us. "Also, Glimmer and Marvel had sex, Gale and Johanna had 4 make out sessions in the past hour, Madge is on 5 dating sites, Foxface has been drinking, Thresh has been abused by family, Katniss compares being in a coma as to being underwater, and Peeta lost his leg and now has a fake one!"

Then she smirks and settles into her bed. She falls asleep with that same smile.

Hey y'all! Here's the next chapter! If you got the reference in the beginning I love you. So my school is starting tomorrow, so I might not be able to update. Aka I might like never update. Cuz it is not like I do a good job at that now. So yea.
Kisses!
Pond