Thank God It's Friday

<-Katniss's POV--<<

~Friday~

Thank God it's Friday. I walk to school, and am thankful that I don't have school for a weekend. Lots of things have happened in 1 week. I made new friends, got onto the cheerleading group, the dance team, and secretly, the archery team. No one knows, but I signed up for archery and got team captain. I decided to keep that a secret though.

A couple bad things happened though. Clove, Glimmer, Marvel, and Cato left the group. I think because of Clove and Glimmer not getting on the cheerleading team. Or the dance team. The moment Enobaria didn't announce their names, they turned on us. They didn't sot with us, but instead sat with the slutty Reapers. Marvel and Cato left to be with their girls. I understand that. Kinda.

Another thing that has changed. Annie started to wear long sleeves and has pretty much stopped talking. Finnick and her don't talk, they won't even look in each other's directions. I think they broke up, but I'm not sure. It seems like it though. It's really tense between the two.

And finally, I think I'm falling for Peeta. I could stare into those eyes forever. He's smart, handsome, funny, amazing, just perfect. I think I love him. I hope he likes me. But he probably has all the girls he wants. I shouldn't interfere with Peeta and his love life.

I arrive at school, and I see Finnick, Peeta, Gale, and Johanna sitting under a tree. "Hey guys! Where's Annie?"I ask. Everyone starts thinking. "She's in the bathroom," Gale says. Makes sense. She's been spending a lot of time in there.

"So, are you guys doing anything tonight?" Peeta asks. I think, Am I doing anything? Nope. "I'm free," I tell him.

"So am I," Johanna said. Gale said he was open, and so did Finn. Annie comes out to us, and says she is. Without even knowing what we are talking about. Weird.

"Want to all come and hang at my place?" asked Peeta. A chorus of sure and yes followed. We all just sit there and finish left over homework, then run into class.

~After the Boring Hours of School~

I run home and pack a bag. I then say bye, and drive to Jo's house. She climbs in, then we speed to Annie's. I leave Jo in the car, then get out and knock on the door. No answer. I start banging on the door. Still no answer. I'm starting to worry. Annie is always eager to answer the door. "Jo! Johanna! Help me open the door!!" Jo rolls her eyes and climbs out.

After a few hard yanks, the door is still closed. "Dammit!! Text her. She'll respond," Jo told me. So I did.

Katniss: ANNIE! We are trying to open the door!! Come open up!!

10 minutes. No answer. I try to call her. Voicemail. "DAMMIT ANNIE!! OPEN UP!!" Johanna ends up yelling. I roll my eyes and slide down the door. Then I call Peeta.

Katniss: "Peeta? Can you, Gale, and Finnick come and help us?"

Peeta: "Kat, why do you need all three of us? Is it serious? Are you hurt? Did Jo kill someone?"

Katniss: "I don't know. We're at Annie's house, and she still won't open up. I'm worried."

Peeta: "Give us 10 minutes and a crowbar."

Katniss: "Hurry!"

I hang up. Oh, Peeta. Oh, Annie. Help.

~10 minutes and 1 crowbar later~

"Thank God you're here!" I yell when the boys arrive. All me and Jo could do is slam on the door. "I got a crowbar!!" Gale shouted. He might as well be 5 years old.

I sigh. "Okay, just open the door." Finnick takes the crowbar and starts pulling at the door. All of us pull at it, and the door comes off it's hinges. "ANNIE!!!!!!" We all yell. Then we start running around the house yelling her name and looking for her.

I hear a scream. I run upstairs. Finnick is standing in the bathroom doorway, carrying a bloody, limp Annie. I scream.

Then I call 911.

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~
Pond's Note: I feel like I'm rushing this book. So, after the next chapter or two, it will be 5 months later. Cuz, who cares about school?
Okay I'm done now.